Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

2.7

on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't seem like a remake of Angel to me, but like a remake of Poison (the original). Even the apple-shaped purple bottle is similar. It is sweeter than Poison, in keeping with current tastes, but it has a similar decadent feel. Like Poison, I like it a lot, although I can't quite figure out why--both fragrances have many notes I usually dislike.

on 7/21/2004 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't sure whether to give my most-hated fragrance award to this, or to Donna Karan's Black Cashmere for its hellish spiciness, but I think I'll go with this for the dreaded licorice/anise accord, aggravated by whatever that sickeningly-sweet note is. Ugly bottle, too. I even hate the name.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of LL on Saturday. I really enjoy it. On me there is not a strong fragrance of licorice. It has a sweet, vanilla, berry, very light musky smell. It reminds me of something (not sure what) from my childhood with the berry fragrance. I think I would wear this more frequently in the summer. It would not be my most favorite scent, but for a fun day out on the town, this would be it. I will definitely buy this one, but only in a miniature so that I don't have so much around.

Video Reviews & Tutorials