Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

on 12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Five years ago, I blind bought this fragrance at a steep discount from a local drugstore. As the bottle was apple-shaped, I expected the juice inside to smell fruity and fresh. What I got instead was a heavy cloud of powder. I put it away and every now and then I would take out the bottle from its box and stare at it admiringly, but upon smelling the remaining scent on the nozzle I would be reminded of the dangerous juice--I vowed never to spray it again.

For the past half year, however, I have become increasingly disenchanted by sweet, sugary scents. I've become less attached to former favourites, and the cake and cotton candy perfumes I used to love were no longer calling to me. That's not to say that I hate all fruity and foodie scents; rather, I've become more selective when before I would be enamoured by anything that did smell like desserts, and as I've expanded my tastes, I was looking for something new.

That's when I took out Lolita Lempicka to use again. The powdery notes and muskiness this time around appealed to my nose, and I was able to make out the sweetness of the vanilla mixed with licorice. Even so, I still consider this to be more oriental than gourmand. The sillage is moderate to heavy, so a little goes a long way.

Definitely an underappreciated scent!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This smells awful! I read a bunch of reviews on it and tried out a tester. I couldn't figure out how to work the stupid spritzer and ended up squirting it on my hand. Didn't bother with any more after that and proceeded to walk around the store. It smelled sickly sweet and strong at first. I don't smell anything complex here. After the dry down, it started to smell... dirty. Not dirty in a sexy, woodsy way but dirty in a cheap chemical way. It smelled balmy and strange. I'd compare it to Love Spell by Victoria's secret mixed with salty sweat or gym socks, just wrong and nasty. Reminded me of a cheap strip club, ew. It actually turned my stomach a little.
I couldn't wait to get the stink off me. (Btw, I sniffed the other testers - didn't want to spray them after that one lol - and they all had this out of place dirty note) So not for me. (If anyone knows what that dirty note is - please message me and let me know so I can avoid it in my fragrance shopping!!)
If my review helped you, click yes below!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)

on 5/31/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

wow!!it's a very good fragrance!!it has long staying power and it makes me feel so much comfortable!just love it....<3<3

on 1/18/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I stopped wearing perfume LONG ago....but after receiving a sample of this with my sephora order, I am in love. I will go and buy the full size bottle. At first I thought maybe I wouldn't spring for the full size because the only thing I don't like about it is the powdery smell in it...but...it really does mesmerize me and I can't resist the smell...I find myself wanting to wear it even if I am staying home...just so I can smell myself....I haven't asked myself out on a date yet but I'm considering it.

on 6/27/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is a workday go-to for me. I am attracted to it's slightly off-kilter freshness. It is soft and inoffensive, yet not at all common or boring. It's just the thing for a person like me, who adores scents that would peel varnish off your furniture. It's one of my go-to-work-and-play-nice-perfumes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lolita Lempicka is, like its name, precocious and ultrafeminine. It was one of my first perfumes, and the first thing that struck me was the gorgeous fairy-tale apple bottle. Should have a childproof cap on it, since it would always be the most noticeable thing in Mama's room. The top note is a bright little candy shop licorice, but the herbal notes present themselves in turn a bit later. All that action is accompanied by a few drops of lemon juice and a perpetual sweet, powdery base. Complex and intelligent, but impudent. This is a fanciful perfume for those who don't want to grow up.

on 5/27/2010 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells exactly like a freshly opened box of Pampers.

Popular Fragrances