Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 9/6/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been looking for a fun, sweet perfume to wear during the day. This smelled great on paper, with an anise-rootbeer note and some synthetic but still good-smelling fruits and flowers. The anise lasted well through the drydown, which kept it from getting too sickly sweet, with a clean woody base. On my skin though, the top notes disappeared in about 10 minutes, leaving just a mild fruity patchouli base that was a little too sour on my skin. Adorable bottle, and I usually couldn't care less about bottles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Recieved this in a swap. Thank goodness I didnt pay for it. Yuck. This is like a gourmand fragrance gone rancid. The Licorice and Anis are way to prominent. Spicy but not in a good way. Its a very complicated scent that just doesnt agree with my skin. Definitly wont be going out to buy a bottle. Would like to swap the one I have.

*Edit* Im changing it to a 4 because I have become oddly obsessed with this. It has grown on me and now I love it!!

on 6/15/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I freaking love this perfume. If you love vanilla scent, this is perfect for you! Love the aftersmell of this!

This is the only fragance which I have repurchased and that is saying alot. I do really like this smell, reminds me of French summer evenings. I do like it, but i only gave it 4, because I am now craving to purchase other fragrances to try out. I find its quite expensive too. But usually buy it in sales.

on 11/17/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time that I tested this perfume I was at a pharmacy and I thought that it was a pretty interesting scent. Like some others have described it, I found it to be a sweet and strong fragrance. It reminded me a bit of an almond body butter that I had from The Body Shop (a scent that i really liked). I definitely noticed the top note of anise when i first sprayed it, which I thought was cool. I didn't leave with the idea that I definitely wanted to buy this perfume, but I decided to keep it in the back of my mind. A few weeks later, i found out that this was being sold at another store for a pretty good price, and it came with a lotion as well. I thought i would go for it and take a chance.
I finally tried this out today for a few hours; I applied a bit of it on the back of my neck. At first, it was pretty sweet (i'm not very good at describing fragrances), but then later on as I would catch a whiff of the scent on my skin, i didn't really love the effect
: [. For some reason, it reminded me more of a masculine fragrance. I didn't get this impression when I first tested it out at the pharmacy, but this is what I noticed today on my skin after a while. I am still undecided on what i think about this perfume for now, but I will test it out a few more times for sure. I want to say that I like the bottle a lot, it's really pretty, and seems very thoughtfully made. I will be sure to update if there are any changes.

on 10/11/2010 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Very feminine,strong,sexy perfume!!!Feels good when i put it on,i will buy it again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely, positively adore this perfume. The initial mist is strong with anise and rosewood but the dry down is so heavenly that I eagerly anticipate it's arrival. This fragrance is enchanting. I love to wear this scent on cold, rainy days because it's comforting and lovely. The lasting power stays all day and night. It also lasts on clothes forever - I love putting on a jacket and smelling this from a couple days ago. The almond, vanilla, tonka bean, and cherries (in a non-Jergens way) are the most noticeable in the gorgeous dry down. Definitely recommended.

on 3/11/2010 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got a sample from Sephora, so I dont know about price or anything, and I actually have grown to like the scent, but......trend lightly. This is some strong stuff :)

Popular Fragrances