Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a guy, and I wear this scent. I love-love-love the hint of licorice. It's complex and long-lasting (on me, anyway, I first use a bit of lotion, then put a spray down my T-shirt and on my inner elbow before putting on the long-sleeve dress shirt.)

It lasts a long time without turning me into a sillage monster at the office. Highly recommended for both genders.

on 11/18/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so sad I ended up hating this. I'm a gourmand lover and I thought the description of this sounded absolutely gorgeous. But after swapping for it, I tried it and it smells like licorice diapers...Totally bizarre but that's the best way I can describe it! Pampers and licorice, no delicious notes in here, not at all :(

on 3/26/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My review will probably get lost in a sea of reviews... But this is an absolute gem, I am not a perfume connoisseur in anyway or form but i seem to enjoy complexe and sophisticated scents. This has been on the market 15 years or so? So different and yummy!!! I was so scared to buy this even if my bottle came from kijiji and only cost 40$ but I'm so glad I did. I am a licorice lover but some of the notes scared me along with some really awful comments but I took the plunge and now I must say this is my #2 favorite after Roberto cavalli... Not even in the same category but I love love love you Lolita!!!!

on 9/8/2014 5:38:00 PM

I truly love Lolita Lempicka, such an amazing and unique scent. She has something in common with Angel, but she is definitely her own woman. Why don't I wear her more often? I hesitate to wear to work as people are so polarized about her. She will always be in my top 5 perfumes, a hauntingly beautiful scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found some of the prettiest ads for this perfume and uploaded them. This perfume is so whimsical and fabulous. I have loved it since 1997 and even wore a knock off from Avon. lol I was 14! I had to wear that one. I think it was called butterfly. I'll talk about the bottle first, it really seems that Lolita was one of the first to create an interesting and unique bottle. It's a conversation piece and I collect perfume bottles.
The ad's tell alot about it, so take a look at those. The fourth is the newest one.
The perfume notes:
Fresh, Sweet Oriental, Vanilla. Created in 1997, Lolita Lempicka is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A fragrance of contrasts; baroque and contemporary, curvaceous and strong, enclosed in an apple shaped bottle. With a liquorice accord comprising of aniseed, violet, vanilla and praline with a floral oriental harmony of ivy, iris, amarena, tonka bean, vetiver, and musk. Lolita Lempicka is elegant and voluptuous.

It's one of a kind, there's nothing like it... not after 11 years. I think it's along the same lines as Angel that way. Both are ground breaking in perfume. I don't like Angel, but I love Lolita.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Unusual and special.

on 11/18/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Let's start with the most obvious thing- The bottle is perfection! I love the box too, with it's yellow-green colour and cute scrolled logo. Boxes are important to me since I always store my perfumes in their bottles to preserve the scent. The bottle itself is stunning. It's a lilac glass apple with gold leaf patterns. I was a little confused at first, trying to take the lid off. Then I realised that the spray is actually within the apple stem- so adorable! Unfortunately, this does make it very difficult to spray as there is very little surface area to press.

Once I- finally- manage to spray it, I'm immediately hit by the top notes of aniseed. It's a sweet, almost fruity, aniseed and very gourmand. It smells warm and comforting so it's perfect for cold mornings. As it wears, a vanilla base note comes through which adds to that feeling of warmth.

The sillage is great. I've smelt it on people before and I always know exactly what they're wearing. It's very recognisable and the sillage lasts throughout the day. Speaking of longevity, this lasts forever. It clings to clothes but still smells fresh without going stale.

In terms of price, it's pretty average for my expenditure at around 50 for 50ml. It surprises me as I was expecting it to be more expensive. Although it's very popular in the fragrance fanatic cirles, it's pretty niche in terms of mainstream fragrance. Plus, it has such great sillage and longevity that I'd expect the price point to be a lot higher so that's a major plus.

All in all, I absolutely adore this perfume. As I've already said, it's perfect for winter and a good price too. I'll just have to keep practising pressing down on that spray!

on 4/15/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sweet, pretty, warm, slightly woodsy, vanilla, anise.

This is a nice feminine fragrance, lasts for most of the day, remains on clothing.

EDIT: From 4 to a 5, this is probably now my signature scent. I've really come to appreciate it. It is sweet and yummy without reeking like food or a baked good, or even just vanilla for that matter. While it is feminine, I don't find it immature or shrieking. It doesn't burn my nose or make me nauseous later in the day. It has warmth to it but is not: spicy, hippy-like, or reminiscent of grandma perfume. It lasts throughout the day not in an overpowering way, but you get little whiffs of it every so often. If you spray it on your neck or chest and hide your nose in your shirt it's a beautiful escape. I really love this perfume. I wish the other body products were not so costly.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

This is a weird good smelling perfume! Kind of like licorice or something but it sure is strong so I only put half a puff on. :)

Popular Fragrances