Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On me, LL actually starts pretty boozy, in the best possible way, but it's mostly herbal and deep with a beautiful hit of spice.
Unfolds into a dreamy concoction of flowers and seasonings, I think Annick Menardo approached this one like like recipe for some kind of arcane fae creature celebration.

It could have been hork inducing sticky sweet but for the use of piquant anise and deep, mysterious licorice.
Tonka and vanilla make it toe curling yummy.
Vetiver and musk give it a fleshy, sensuous feel.

The overall effect is one I like to compare to a walk in the woods, in the deep of night, with fairies flying everywhere, treats falling from the midnight sky while the druids prepare some kind of potion hidden deep in their lair.
Magic, fairytale like but with the longevity of a tantric voyage through the ages.

The bottle: Beautiful, yes, BUT... The spraying mechanism is the biggest PITA I have ever used omg.
I will forgive this design flaw, though: The scent is that good.

Compared to SL Douce Amère: It's dreamier, more ethereal, I find DA more "NYC party", more sophisticated, but LL (on me) feels more... deliciously frivolous.

on 10/5/2015 1:32:00 PM

This is my one of two "go-to" perfumes...the other being Chanel Mademoiselle Coco. I have been wearing this fragrance (Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka) ever since it arrived and I still Love it! I have a hard time finding it in Las Vegas, but thankfully Neiman's still carries Lolita Lempicka...I get many compliments from both men and women...they love the fragrance on me! Everyone's body chemistry is different---and what smells absolutely yummy on me, might stink like bug spray on you! This is why a perfume review is of little worth---everyone must try it for themselves. But FYI, I love it for me!

on 7/20/2007 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ohh, my lovely Loli, this is a beautiful fragrance that both works well on my skin and is liked by my man! It powers its way out of its pretty little bottle, but once it's calmed down a bit the fresh but floral-chocolatey-dewy scent comes into its own. It's a day scent though - I like a much darker fragrance for evening, but this is a great combination of unusual, relatively inoffensive (so wearable to work) and fun. I think it's a really 'happy' smell. I could never get tired of wearing it. I love it!

on 11/2/2013 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

When this first came out and thought it was too thick smelling and cloyingly sweet for me. I'm curious how I'd react to it now.

The name is cool, though. Lolita Lempicka. Strange associations: reminds me of Lotte Lenya for some odd reason. Also reminds me of a scent Betsy Johnson would wear.

I do not recommend at all

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, so I am rushing to write this review, but this is the first time in a long time I have been bowled over by a perfume! I have just got a sample of this via Glossybox (UK) and I am head over heels! The vanilla is the first thing I noticed, then tones down to a beautiful powdery scent. A lovely, sexy, wanna hug you, smell. Divine!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and will wear it in the cooler months. Warning : it is a strong perfume ! I mostly get licorice and Tonka bean from this. I will not repurchase because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for Lolita Lempicka La Premiur Parfum EDT (the bottle with the little bite out of it). A very surprising Lolita for me. I liberally doused myself with this particular Lolita, expecting another wonderful experience, such as I had with Lolita Lempicka L. As I was dousing myself, I dropped the little bottle on my carpet. It rolled. I quickly picked it up, but some of the perfume had gone into my carpet. But I digress.
This little bottle is adorable, and it's that darn little bite out of it that made me drop it. It's unwieldy. I digress again.
So I waited to see what notes would appear. This Lolita smelled of almonds, surrounded by violet leaf and licorice. In the background I sensed incense. It boiled down to powdery nuttiness on me that lasted perhaps an hour and then disappeared. It's a very pretty fragrance, very light and unassuming. It's sillage on my body was not very strong at all. If I wanted it to last longer, I'd have to re-apply more often, which is ok, albeit this is a very light, summertime fragrance.
Here's the ending to where I digressed before. A few hours later, I returned to my bedroom where I had spilled the perfume earlier. Phew! Even tho the A/C was on, I could still smell this Lolita pretty strongly in the room. Apparently it stays on inanimate objects longer than me. My room smelled beautiful.
Top Notes: Vanille, Amalfi Lemon, Almond, Apricot, Cherry.
Middle Notes: Iris, Jasmine, Licorice.
Base Notes: Musk, Incense, Violet Leaf.

on 9/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I never would have guessed that I would take a liking to a licorice based scent, but this proved me wrong. The tonka, ivy, licorice and vanilla are the most stand out notes. I love the woodsy feel. I would say this is the "wood nymph" of my fragrance collection. A wonderful fall & winter scent. The licorice note is very provocative. Love how sexy this makes me feel. Very vampish. Not one for the PTO meetings thats for sure!

"Lolita Lempicka fragrance is based on licorice. Beautiful anise note is a perfect match to licorice and violet. The intensive green ivy note is fresh and optimistic. The almond is in harmony with woodsy iris and sweet vanilla, united with heliotrope and Tonka"

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I smelled it on a coworker once and immediately asked her what it was because I had smelled it before but never got the name. I always get compliments on how I smell because of this perfume and it is very long lasting. The bottle is gorgeous!

on 7/5/2013 7:42:00 PM

Sweet powdery goodness with hints of licorice. It has a very balanced feel & blends well with my skin rather than sit on top of it. Sadly it doesn't last long & its throw is weak.

Popular Fragrances