Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

on 9/8/2014 5:38:00 PM

I truly love Lolita Lempicka, such an amazing and unique scent. She has something in common with Angel, but she is definitely her own woman. Why don't I wear her more often? I hesitate to wear to work as people are so polarized about her. She will always be in my top 5 perfumes, a hauntingly beautiful scent.

on 10/5/2012 8:51:00 PM

I think this is a lovely fragrance in a lovely bottle.

on 5/23/2011 3:11:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this perfume!!!! First bought it 8 years ago and still love it.

on 6/20/2010 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with other reviewers who have noted the Tim Burton vibe, this one's got it! And that's why I love it, and wear it quite a lot. I smell this all the time in Italy, it's extremely popular there. And for anise/licorice lovers, you must have this in your collection. Quirky, sweet, and addictive....

on 9/11/2008 5:50:00 PM

I am liking the "L" scent by Lolita Lempicka so thought I'd give this one a try last night when I was at Ulta. It smelled soooo good when I first sprayed it on, I thought it was love. Then about an hour later it faded to a stale, musty baby powder scent that was most unpleasant. L is much nicer, IMO.

on 6/28/2008 7:10:00 PM

I have recently started wearing L de Lolita (I alternate with Pink Sugar, yeah I like the sweet scents!) so I was very interested to see what this was like. The inital application is very green (ivy?) and then the anise/sugar note drifts in. This is an intriguing fragrance, it reminds me of when I got to try absinthe at a party. The licorice/herbal liquor was mixed with water poured over a sugar cube and that's what this scent makes me remember. When I wear this, I feel as if I'm in a garden drinking absinthe. For me, this is a dark romantic perfume, like something Anne Rice's vampires might wear, so I will use this as a night scent, but definitely a wonderful way to get in a decadent mood!

on 6/17/2008 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have been wearing the LL Eau Legere for some time and it didn't last as long as i would like so I bought the Eau de Parfum hoping for a bit more staying power and I have to say I am disappointed - the perfume goes on great and the licorice notes in particular are more obvious and interesting but the dry-down just disappears into my skin and is lost. I have taken to wearing the two strengths together to get a bit more mileage - I think it's ok - no-one has fainted in my wake ....When they are done I don't think I shall be buying again. Perhaps the Midnight version will give me the hit I need. Meanwhile still love the bottles they are gorgeous!!

on 10/30/2006 9:23:00 AM

A nice MUA'er sent me a sample of Lolita Lempicka (and "L") so I gave it a try. I had seen LL around for several years but never tested it before because I thought I wouldn't care for the anise (I don't really care for anisette liqueur or anise seeds in cookies). My gosh! Lolita Lempicka is beautiful! I LOVE the anise in this! This fragrance brings out the full blown romantic in me - it's mysterious and haunting, and it has some sophistication too. It's not a bubblegum sweet scent to me. I just feel great in it, and it lasts a long time as it goes through its permutations. It's got a note like pipe tobacco that I love, I suppose that's the tonka. I like LL better than the new one, "L". The bottles of all the various LL frags are beautiful, of course. I will definitely be looking to purchase this particular one. I think it could move into Classic category for me, i.e., full bottle worthy/will stand the test of time.

on 8/11/2002 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm undecided on Lolita Lempicka EDP. It seems to go through so many mini-phases, constantly changing, where it smells good at times, but then switches to
medicinal or skunky. Very confusing. I like the men's version too and am intrigued with the combination of notes in all of the LL's. The women's version has its moments. I like the final drydown best as it smells good, is not too strong, and is predictable and not changing further at that point.
Three hours to wait til it gets to that point is a bit long for me.
I just don't like the strength and uncertainties before it gets there.
Later -- I found the Legere version
is perfect for me - see my review of LL Legere.

Popular Fragrances