Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

on 6/15/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I freaking love this perfume. If you love vanilla scent, this is perfect for you! Love the aftersmell of this!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I must say this perfume smells sooooo pretty!!! It smells delightfully sweet but not nasty like candy smelling perfume. I love it. I did not test this before I bought it, so i was kinda scared to buy it but it amazed me soo much of how nice it smelled. It smells like licorice and vanilla mixed together and a little bit fruity but not too fruity like Ed Hardy which I hate!!!!( Ed hardy smells like little girl perfume). I will definetely be purchasing this once I run out :)

on 1/23/2011 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume was released in 1997 i got it as a present in the same year,have been wearing this perfume since then. i try different fragrances but keeps coming back to my signature perfume which is lolita lempicka. i love it so much that i always have one bottle on my dressing table and the other one in my handbag.its a floral, sweet but not so overpowering feminine perfume some of its notes are ivy leaves, licorice flower, anise seed, amarena cherry, violets, iris, vanilla, praline, tonka bean, vetiver and musk.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a guy, and I wear this scent. I love-love-love the hint of licorice. It's complex and long-lasting (on me, anyway, I first use a bit of lotion, then put a spray down my T-shirt and on my inner elbow before putting on the long-sleeve dress shirt.)

It lasts a long time without turning me into a sillage monster at the office. Highly recommended for both genders.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh I'm in love with this fragrance since I first smell it! =) it have sweet and seductive smell to it. The bottle is cute as well.. the best fragrance I used. =)

on 3/20/2009 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i've always loooove fruity,sweet,vanilla scent..and i think i get it all from this perfume..1 of my favorite..packaging is cute too..

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I gotta admit, It was the bottle that first caught my attention, and then the name. The bottle is so pretty. I have never heard about this brand until that day when I first seen this bottle. I tested it and was in love. I so had to buy it. I gotta admit, I'm not one for woodsy and musky scents but I sure like this one. The smell is unique to me because I have never come across any smell that comes close or would remind me of this. It's a strong scent so I only spray it once on my wrist, rub it together and then rub both wrist on my neck. I like it when my friend's ask what i'm wearing because I like saying the name. "Lo-li-tah"...ahahaha.

Popular Fragrances