Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Love love this scent. I finally found a scent that both my boyfriend and I adore, which is quite difficult!!! I love the vanilla and woods, and he loves the musk. The only issue is that it fades soooo fast, so what is the point? I have not bought it yet but am thinking of this or D&G the One, the drydown is very similar, almost the same, except the beginning is a little sickenly sweet on L and the One is much nicer.
EDIT: I tried this perfume again, and wow...the staying power is very strong (I must have tried on an old bottle before which is probably why they were selling it for 20$). Anyhow, it's really strong, too sweet, and I love sweet, and I agree with a previous post that it smells like MINT! Goodbye LL, hello Angel

on 7/5/2006 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff is bad, and my wicked step-mother wears this perfume, that makes it really bad.i did like the sweetness but then some marine note came out and it just didn't blend well to my nose.

on 10/31/2005 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

i dont know if u guys have smelled mortein or baygon before... but this is a dead ringer for it... i used to like it till i had a whiff of mortein( an asian insect killer spray) and i tossed the bottle right after... i wish i never paid money to smell like a giant can of bug spray ; ;

on 8/17/2004 11:34:00 AM

While I love the packaging for this perfume, it smelled awful!! The licorice note was vile--luckily this was a gift and I didn't have to shell out any money for it.

on 10/9/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hate this perfume. It even bothers me when i smell it on other people. When i went to return it, the SA at Sephora told me it made her sick too.

on 8/3/2004 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this just smells like powdery soap to me. i've never wanted to like a perfume more in my life and i still hate this! it smells nothing like i see it described, on me or a test card.

EDIT: i just tried this layered over vanilla and now it smells positively divine! it killed the soapy notes and now it smells like cherry, licorice, and vanilla, with an unidentified fresh note on top.

on 5/6/2003 12:05:00 PM

This is a different kind of scent than the thousands of perfumes on the market. I love the sweet, yet spicy oriental floral fruity concoction. I also adore the packaging and the beautiful purple color. However, I despise the licorice and anise in this. I definitely smell licorice and cherry, but not a cough syrup kind. This is great for some, but it nauseates me somewhat. I love everything about it except that the licorice ruins this scent for me in a big way.

on 11/17/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time that I tested this perfume I was at a pharmacy and I thought that it was a pretty interesting scent. Like some others have described it, I found it to be a sweet and strong fragrance. It reminded me a bit of an almond body butter that I had from The Body Shop (a scent that i really liked). I definitely noticed the top note of anise when i first sprayed it, which I thought was cool. I didn't leave with the idea that I definitely wanted to buy this perfume, but I decided to keep it in the back of my mind. A few weeks later, i found out that this was being sold at another store for a pretty good price, and it came with a lotion as well. I thought i would go for it and take a chance.
I finally tried this out today for a few hours; I applied a bit of it on the back of my neck. At first, it was pretty sweet (i'm not very good at describing fragrances), but then later on as I would catch a whiff of the scent on my skin, i didn't really love the effect
: [. For some reason, it reminded me more of a masculine fragrance. I didn't get this impression when I first tested it out at the pharmacy, but this is what I noticed today on my skin after a while. I am still undecided on what i think about this perfume for now, but I will test it out a few more times for sure. I want to say that I like the bottle a lot, it's really pretty, and seems very thoughtfully made. I will be sure to update if there are any changes.

on 3/11/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got a sample from Sephora, so I dont know about price or anything, and I actually have grown to like the scent, but......trend lightly. This is some strong stuff :)

on 2/28/2009 11:00:00 AM

I loved this when I first smelled it at the store, but after owning it for awhile now - I'm not so crazy about the licorice scent on me. I definitely think I can find a more alluring/happy fragrance than this one.

Definitely positively test it a couple of times before you plonk down your cash for it - it wears differently, I guess, on different people. I smell like a kinda stale licorice stick - not what I wanted:)