Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 7/30/2014 8:22:00 AM

yuck, nauseatingly sweet. way too much. like extreme cotton candy.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Omg... i hate this with a passion!!! The smell makes me feel so nauseous if anyones wearing it nearby i have to leave the room... its like sickly sweet chocolate but it really hits theback of my throat a bit like petrol fumes would.... no no no.... bottles very pretty but that's about it!

on 10/27/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand all the great reviews on this perfume. It has a horrible smell, but if you want to smell like a cheap hooker be my guest!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This smells awful! I read a bunch of reviews on it and tried out a tester. I couldn't figure out how to work the stupid spritzer and ended up squirting it on my hand. Didn't bother with any more after that and proceeded to walk around the store. It smelled sickly sweet and strong at first. I don't smell anything complex here. After the dry down, it started to smell... dirty. Not dirty in a sexy, woodsy way but dirty in a cheap chemical way. It smelled balmy and strange. I'd compare it to Love Spell by Victoria's secret mixed with salty sweat or gym socks, just wrong and nasty. Reminded me of a cheap strip club, ew. It actually turned my stomach a little.
I couldn't wait to get the stink off me. (Btw, I sniffed the other testers - didn't want to spray them after that one lol - and they all had this out of place dirty note) So not for me. (If anyone knows what that dirty note is - please message me and let me know so I can avoid it in my fragrance shopping!!)
If my review helped you, click yes below!

Mom is a perfume fanatic , she loves any and every kind of "good" smell ...She adores perfumes ..I remember a very dear friend gifted her with this eccentric perfume when it first came out in the 1990's ..It looked bizarre , expensive and both Mom & me were SO eager to try it ...Once tried all the eagerness crumpled !!! ...So strange a perfume , I don't think it's sugary or sweet at all , it simply smells like "Pampers" or nappies in general before it's used ...! Sorry for the shocking description , but that 's it really , it's neither a girly perfume nor a woman's fragrance ..I read the story behind it here in the reviews and I am certain now it was made for a peodo's victim ...a sickly obssession of an old man to a young under-age "Lolita " ( that what his nose would like to smell ) ....Sorry , to all fans but that is my honest opinion ....

on 11/18/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so sad I ended up hating this. I'm a gourmand lover and I thought the description of this sounded absolutely gorgeous. But after swapping for it, I tried it and it smells like licorice diapers...Totally bizarre but that's the best way I can describe it! Pampers and licorice, no delicious notes in here, not at all :(

on 4/3/2012 2:18:00 PM

I feel compelled to post here because a coworker of mine wears this fragrance. It literally makes me sick for an hour or two every afternoon after she sprays it in her office. It is so unbelievably nauseating and overwhelming. Instant headache. Instant misery. If you are a fan of this, please be careful when and where you spray it... I'd have a hard time thinking of any perfume I loathe and fear more than this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Oh my lord. My mother and I had heard a lot about the complex licorice, vanilla, green ivy and violet notes and sought it out to try. We sprayed it on both our wrists and waited a few minutes, both sniffed and and our eyes met. What? I said, Do you smell what I smell? She said that can't be synthetic rubber and some sort of chemical smell? And I said is it SPERMIDAL CONDOMS?? YES! She cried, thats it, how disgusting! So thats what the advertising meant when it called this the "My First Time Fragrance"! It seems to be a simple 2-note perfume, first the "condom accord" then dries down to a sour peppery musk. No sweetness, no green notes or licorice ect. Just spermicidal condoms and cheap old musk. Didn't last long it faded quickly thank god. To sum up, I'd rather smell like a wet dog or a piece of cheese than this. Fragrances REALLY seem to be a matter of opinion.

I love the way this perfume is packaged.....the bottle is pretty and cute (and I am sucker for the color purple.) I tried this on at Sephora, and was absolutely disgusted. It was WAAAAAY too sweet.....but there was also something else about it, something old and nasty like. I am really glad that I tried this before I bought it.

on 5/2/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Either I need a new nose or this stuff is terrible. I put it down there with "Angel", at least on me.

Popular Fragrances