Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.7

on 6/12/2001 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not like this one at all. To me, it smelled very similar to Eternity. I tried it few times and kept smelling that all too familiar Eternity smell, so... I gave it away with the agreement they never wear it around me. Beautifu bottle though.But,instant headache for me guaranteed with this one! :(

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been a staple on my dresser for a while now. It lasts a good amount of time and is very consistent on my skin. It is sweet, but not sugar-sweet, more of a warm sweet. Not a summertime scent. I think this is one I will always go back to. UPDATE: I have given this away and repurchased twice now. I finally swapped it away for good, as it just sat ignored on my shelf. It IS unique, and very interesting, but not one that I feel the need to wear or own anymore.

on 1/3/2002 12:58:00 PM

Love this scent! I even wear it to bed sometimes I love it so much. I have the perfume, body lotion and shower foam and they all layer nicely, or are good on their own for a lighter touch. Do some research on the net for huge discounts on certain sites.

on 12/4/2002 8:30:00 PM

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Unusual and special.

on 2/13/2003 9:32:00 PM

I really like this scent for the colder season, it might be a bit too intense for the warmer months! The anise, licorice scent is wonderfully unexpected and comforting at the same time. I got it in the small purse dispenser and love to tuck it in my purse for a quick spray~ love it!!!

on 3/20/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

All I have to say is amazing. I never ever get sick of this scent. It's so beautiful and it doesn't make me nausceous like others I have tried or have been wearing for a long time. All I get is compliments and a bonus the container is gorgeous and my mom loves displaying it in the bathroom because its very attractive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm an Angel fan (no not the TV show, the fragrance silly), and for some reason this reminds me of Angel's younger, sweeter cousin. A lil lighter, a lil more 'spring', but somehow a relation from the "sexy/smokey" aspect.

But first I must laud the bottle as it is the first thing that grabs the eye... such a original and beautiful bottle that is so appropriate for the scent. Think of a fairytale, a glass lilac apple with beautiful ivy-leaves clinging. The stem of the apple is where you spray it, it's one of those I proudly keep near the front of my perfume table.

Moving along to the brass tax of it all... the scent. I'll start off saying I got two compliments yesterday alone. One woman actually BOUGHT the bottle online yesterday because she was that grabbed by it. (I hope it works for her I really do, I know how buying fragrance can be playing russian roulette w/ chemistries!)

On me the licorice (a 'perfect' licorice, not too sweet!) and a "smokey-greenish" scent comes out with a very faint pleasant-powder. I can also swear I smell a slight cherry (nice cherry!) in it. Overall, it's a perfect balance between spice and sweet yet all *sexy*.

I also love it's staying power. I mean heck I don't want to have to lug bottles around thru my day, I want to spray it and thats that. This meets the bill. Does not disappear within the first, second, third... hour. I'm still enjoying the scent even at the end of my workday, which to me is a huge selling point. I like perfume for it's scent, not for it's ability to fade.

In pretty much every way i'm impressed and would definitely recommed as a 'different' and 'sexy' scent! continued >>

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Its a pretty bottle, but the fragrance is too strong and sour. i tried to like it!

on 6/9/2003 7:35:00 PM

AAACK! I bought a sample of this on ebay after reading reviews here - and thank goodness I only bought a sample! On me I get a light soapy floral, with some very light spice (?) undertones. It smells like somebody's grandmother (not mine - she would never wear this!) In addition, my husband hates it. I would have given it one lippie, but I've actually smelled worse perfumes before. The plusses are it's cute packaging and clean smell (if that is what you are looking for).

on 9/24/2003 1:50:00 PM

I Really Wanted to Like This!!!!!
But, this smelled like baby powder to me. I despise baby powder (yes ladies, babies do stink!) I wanted to like it becuse of the bottle, very whimsical looking! But, the stench!!! I didn't even wait for the dry down.

Popular Fragrances