Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

on 12/17/2001 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this scent! It smells so light and beautiful. The bottle is gorgeous. Just a few sprays goes a long way. I highly reccommmend this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Happy Birthday to me. I got myself this unusual, beautiful and special scent for my birthday gift, and oh, I'm so glad I did. First, it's unusual. It's not like what every other designer is creating, what every other woman is wearing. Second, it's subtle and sexy. I use it sparingly and I feel like I'm giving off just a hint of scent, but if someone is close to me, they would get a lovely whiff of something enticing. Third, although I was initially put off by the licorice that is supposed to be in this - I really cannot smell it. I smell much more of a dark, somewhat musky vanilla, mixed with a light note of cool green leaves and some blossoms. Fourth, this has a beautiful bottle that is a pleasure to look at. I'm going to get the little portable roll on so that I can travel with it or even put it in my handbag. Perfume preference has to be one of the most subjective things in the world, but this works for me. I'd suggest wearing a spritz and seeing how it does for you. Of course, I'd suggest that for any perfume. Enjoy!

on 10/9/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hate this perfume. It even bothers me when i smell it on other people. When i went to return it, the SA at Sephora told me it made her sick too.

on 2/9/2003 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this fragrance. I admit I hated it at first, I thought it smelled exactly like Angel which I can't stand (it must've been the tuberose or maybe I was wearing the same coat that I used to test Angel on). I am migraine prone and thought this would kill me. Anyways, after the dry down, it smells sweet--I can smell the licorice along with cherries and vanilla. I don't know if it's me, but it smells slightly different everytime I wear it. I like it so much I spray it on when I'm at home just so I can smell it.

on 2/23/2003 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do like this very much. I think the tonka bean and licorice differentiate it from others. I am amazed at its lasting power. If you are a fan of sweet orientals, give this a try.

on 3/20/2003 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

All I have to say is amazing. I never ever get sick of this scent. It's so beautiful and it doesn't make me nausceous like others I have tried or have been wearing for a long time. All I get is compliments and a bonus the container is gorgeous and my mom loves displaying it in the bathroom because its very attractive.

on 5/6/2003 12:05:00 PM

This is a different kind of scent than the thousands of perfumes on the market. I love the sweet, yet spicy oriental floral fruity concoction. I also adore the packaging and the beautiful purple color. However, I despise the licorice and anise in this. I definitely smell licorice and cherry, but not a cough syrup kind. This is great for some, but it nauseates me somewhat. I love everything about it except that the licorice ruins this scent for me in a big way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great fragrance! I am a spicy oriental lover, and this is classified as a floral semi-oriental..... so it is just enough of a change to be completely different than the rest of my fragrance wardrobe.

I love the dual tones going on in this scent..... you can smell both a sweet floral, and a powdery vanilla/licorice scent. Nice! Sexy and innocent all in one. This is a new fragrance for me, but I can already tell it will be a staple, and that it deserves a place next to my Coco. continued >>

on 6/12/2003 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells good on other people, but boy not on me. it's not a bad scent either. i just couldn't stop sneezing when i would put this on. i would try my damnest to spray on as little as possible, oh well.

on 6/17/2003 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recieved the mini-bottle through a swap, having only smelled the fragrance once quite a while ago. I was a little worried that I might not like it, but I LOVED it. The pineapple and licorice notes are defintely the strongest when you first apply iy, but it dries to a more sophisticated oriental. I just love it. You know, sometimes you associate different scents with different memories? This reminds me of the summertime when I was little. My only gripe is that it doesn't last very long on my skin, which is odd because it's usually praised for its staying power.

Video Reviews & Tutorials