Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Unusual and special.

This is my all time favorite HG scent!! I first smelled it on a friend and after that I ran out to purchase it for myself. This is a wonderful warm vanilla scent that I find to be very comforting and not to heavy at all. It's one of those fragrances that you can wear year round. It comes in such a beautiful apple shaped bottle.

To Read all 817 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/4/2016 5:59:00 AM

This scent is divine. Just gorgeous! Sweet and mysterious. While shopping there was only one other fragrance that I liked...and it was Black Opium. But I preferred Lolita Lempicka because the scent is just so unique. Many fragrances can say I'm woman and I'm sexy. But only this says I'm woman, come find me.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

on 3/26/2016 9:20:00 PM

Oh no I think this has been discontinued! Time to stockpile. I mean it!

Lolita Lempicka EDP is one of the PRETTIEST scents ever. It's really gorgeous and unique, I get so many compliments from both men and women whenever I wear it. This fragrance is sweet and powdery, with a very slight floral/candy note. Very feminine and NOTHING else smells like it.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that Princess Di wore this perfume on her wedding day. Is it true or not? I have no idea, but I think it's plausible just because it's that good. It's all English and classy and just a really wonderful fragrance.

Would absolutely buy it again! I love this stuff. Highly recommended!

on 3/26/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My review will probably get lost in a sea of reviews... But this is an absolute gem, I am not a perfume connoisseur in anyway or form but i seem to enjoy complexe and sophisticated scents. This has been on the market 15 years or so? So different and yummy!!! I was so scared to buy this even if my bottle came from kijiji and only cost 40$ but I'm so glad I did. I am a licorice lover but some of the notes scared me along with some really awful comments but I took the plunge and now I must say this is my #2 favorite after Roberto cavalli... Not even in the same category but I love love love you Lolita!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On me, LL actually starts pretty boozy, in the best possible way, but it's mostly herbal and deep with a beautiful hit of spice.
Unfolds into a dreamy concoction of flowers and seasonings, I think Annick Menardo approached this one like like recipe for some kind of arcane fae creature celebration.

It could have been hork inducing sticky sweet but for the use of piquant anise and deep, mysterious licorice.
Tonka and vanilla make it toe curling yummy.
Vetiver and musk give it a fleshy, sensuous feel.

The overall effect is one I like to compare to a walk in the woods, in the deep of night, with fairies flying everywhere, treats falling from the midnight sky while the druids prepare some kind of potion hidden deep in their lair.
Magic, fairytale like but with the longevity of a tantric voyage through the ages.

The bottle: Beautiful, yes, BUT... The spraying mechanism is the biggest PITA I have ever used omg.
I will forgive this design flaw, though: The scent is that good.

Compared to SL Douce Amère: It's dreamier, more ethereal, I find DA more "NYC party", more sophisticated, but LL (on me) feels more... deliciously frivolous.

on 10/5/2015 1:32:00 PM

This is my one of two "go-to" perfumes...the other being Chanel Mademoiselle Coco. I have been wearing this fragrance (Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka) ever since it arrived and I still Love it! I have a hard time finding it in Las Vegas, but thankfully Neiman's still carries Lolita Lempicka...I get many compliments from both men and women...they love the fragrance on me! Everyone's body chemistry is different---and what smells absolutely yummy on me, might stink like bug spray on you! This is why a perfume review is of little worth---everyone must try it for themselves. But FYI, I love it for me!

This is a weird good smelling perfume! Kind of like licorice or something but it sure is strong so I only put half a puff on. :)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and will wear it in the cooler months. Warning : it is a strong perfume ! I mostly get licorice and Tonka bean from this. I will not repurchase because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way.

Popular Fragrances