Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.5

Oh my.. I cant get enough of this. . I feel like sniffing myself over and over.. probably the most mysterious, woodsy and fairytalish fragrance ever.. a mix of liquorice, woods and sweetness in a bottle.. just amazing...

This is my all time favorite HG scent!! I first smelled it on a friend and after that I ran out to purchase it for myself. This is a wonderful warm vanilla scent that I find to be very comforting and not to heavy at all. It's one of those fragrances that you can wear year round. It comes in such a beautiful apple shaped bottle.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

on 3/26/2016 9:20:00 PM

Oh no I think this has been discontinued! Time to stockpile. I mean it!

Lolita Lempicka EDP is one of the PRETTIEST scents ever. It's really gorgeous and unique, I get so many compliments from both men and women whenever I wear it. This fragrance is sweet and powdery, with a very slight floral/candy note. Very feminine and NOTHING else smells like it.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that Princess Di wore this perfume on her wedding day. Is it true or not? I have no idea, but I think it's plausible just because it's that good. It's all English and classy and just a really wonderful fragrance.

Would absolutely buy it again! I love this stuff. Highly recommended!

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

on 11/22/2014 8:55:00 AM

I've tried LL, because the vanilla, the praline and the tonka bean sounded great, but all I got was a candied violet. It's said to be an offspring of Angel, and I couldn't agree more. It's extremely loud and dissonant. Two things are put together which should never be put together, in this case a flower and sugar. It might be brave and a work of art, but I find it unpleasant and unwearable.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Omg... i hate this with a passion!!! The smell makes me feel so nauseous if anyones wearing it nearby i have to leave the room... its like sickly sweet chocolate but it really hits theback of my throat a bit like petrol fumes would.... no no no.... bottles very pretty but that's about it!

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Definitely a very unique fragrance but I do enjoy it

on 9/17/2013 11:22:00 PM

This is my HG fragrance. I first encountered this years ago in a magazine as a paper strip sample. I was enchanted by the advertisement itself, and once I got a whiff of the scent I had to have it. I do not like licorice. So I was surprised how much I LOVE this fragrance. It's spicy, warm, sweet, woodsy and food-y all at the same time. It melts into my skin and works perfectly with my body chemistry. I love it so much I apply throughout the day and often find myself smelling my own arm...lol! I have tried other fragrances, and had some favorites (Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy, VS Very Sexy for Her) but NOTHING compares to Lolita Lempicka. I feel the urge to stockpile this so I will never be without! The only time I have ever smelled it anywhere else was a trip to the D.C. zoo years ago, I caught a whiff from the lady in front of me and recognized it immediately. I was wearing a different scent at the time, and I just wanted to follow her around so I could smell it! Money is tight, I do wish I could find a dupe because I'm surviving off sample vials and travel-size bottles...I know they make one but I supposed I'm a snob...can't bring myself to try it. Love, love, love this perfume!

The notes: ivy leaves, licorice flower, anise seed, amarena cherry, violets, iris, vanilla, praline, tonka bean, vetiver and musk according to online research.

on 2/2/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Recently, I acquired an adorable Lolita Lempicka mini. Having read many fantastic reviews, I was looking forward to the fragrance. It turns out that LL is quite enjoyable; however, I must admit Id rather wear Angel. In fact, Id rather wear several other girly foody fragrances, for example, L by Lolita Lempicka. In this case, it is best to overlook ones personal taste and judge the fragrance objectively. Basically, its a delicious, spicy dessert, and after 16 years, LL still holds its own against all of the very berry cupcake designer fragrances.

Popular Fragrances