Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Love love this scent. I finally found a scent that both my boyfriend and I adore, which is quite difficult!!! I love the vanilla and woods, and he loves the musk. The only issue is that it fades soooo fast, so what is the point? I have not bought it yet but am thinking of this or D&G the One, the drydown is very similar, almost the same, except the beginning is a little sickenly sweet on L and the One is much nicer.
EDIT: I tried this perfume again, and wow...the staying power is very strong (I must have tried on an old bottle before which is probably why they were selling it for 20$). Anyhow, it's really strong, too sweet, and I love sweet, and I agree with a previous post that it smells like MINT! Goodbye LL, hello Angel

on 11/6/2008 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oh how do I love this fragrance! Let me rave on!
Normally, I do not favour the powdery type of scent, but for some reason (besides the pretty packaging) I fell hard for this perfume. I use it for casual events, but yet it is subtle enough to wear to work. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this scent.. I am always asked what are you wearing?
I mix this sometimes with Angel and it is amazing. bought it at a discount place so didnt spend too much, would buy it again in a heartbeat