Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.5

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to like this so much. I love woody oriental type frangrances but this scent was a no go. On first spray I get a strong hit of fruit and ivy. After a little while I smelled my wrist and I still get the fruit but also a strong musk. It almost smells like I had two different scents on my wrist, it's a little schizophrenic. The final dry down is a wonderful anise, tonka bean and musk scent. If the first spray smelled like the final dry down, I would totally love this. But it's not worth the hour or two it takes to get to it. The bottle is wonderful though.

on 10/11/2011 4:35:00 PM

Im not sure yet!!! like I wanted to love it because all of the reviews , and if I read through the notes in this one I would be completely and utterly in love with it However it doesn t transferr dthose scents into my skin I really wished to love it !!

this it´s what is smells to me:

at first it is like very green, grassy ... then slowly it turns into rotting wet leaves. very very musky and then BAM ... like dirt! yeah that it is what I smell !!! soil or wet dirt, when you hold wet dirt in your hand that is precisely what I get..... then slowly I can smell a bit of vanilla somewhere??? no licorice on me NOTHING... very very musky again a bit of dirt , in the end I can smell the powdery dry down with some more dirt, not precisely sweet as others mention, I plainly get powder, musk and dirt..... If I could describe it better it smells ike the sweater you put inside your drawer for over a year and then you pull out and has that very peculiar scent of old clothing??? I really want to like it I will wear it and see if I get complimented in any way..... I so unhappy now!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

on 12/18/2009 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I do not own it now but I did have it in high school- a very YUMMY fragrance :) Sweet and warm but still if I had to describe it with one word it would be - delicious ! And the packaging has such a pretty design too. I would purchase it again in a mini version, just so I have it but not for everyday use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Love love this scent. I finally found a scent that both my boyfriend and I adore, which is quite difficult!!! I love the vanilla and woods, and he loves the musk. The only issue is that it fades soooo fast, so what is the point? I have not bought it yet but am thinking of this or D&G the One, the drydown is very similar, almost the same, except the beginning is a little sickenly sweet on L and the One is much nicer.
EDIT: I tried this perfume again, and wow...the staying power is very strong (I must have tried on an old bottle before which is probably why they were selling it for 20$). Anyhow, it's really strong, too sweet, and I love sweet, and I agree with a previous post that it smells like MINT! Goodbye LL, hello Angel

on 11/2/2009 10:08:00 AM

What a creative fragrance! I have never came across anything even close to being similar to this! It is very long lasting on me so that is always a plus! I cannot describe this scent exactly; all I know is for me it is a sexy somewhat “dark” spicy scent that I like to wear at night & during the colder months. My boyfriend loves this on me and every single time I wear it he makes the comment “ohh you smell so good”! I don’t care how much it costs as long as I keep receiving the same response EVERY time I wear it, I will certainly keep purchasing! ;)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the scents that I will always buy. I love how sexy it smells. I take a big whif of my wrist. It always puts a smile on my face. I always get compliments on it. The bottle is lovely too.
The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because I find the spray nozzle to be hard to press and seems fragile. I always am very careful when I spray it. I use my thumb for the added control and pressure.

on 4/18/2009 12:23:00 PM

needless to say that the bottle is gorgeous but the scent is so sweet and overpowering that made me sick to my stomach, this perfume is not for me.

on 4/15/2009 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of my top perfumes .. Smells amazing. At first, I smell the Anise .. then this mellows into a very soft vanilla that lingers. I finally caved and got this after lemming it forEVER, and I don't regret the purchase at all. Smells very soft and sensual. Definitely a little bit of heaven in a bottle!!

on 1/6/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love how this fragrance smells. It's definitely interesting with the sweetness, licorice and anise. And, I love the bottle as well. The reason why I've given Lolita Lempicka 3 lippies only is because the lasting power on my skin is terrible. I sprayed the fragrance on both my wrist and the sleeve of my shirt but after 3 hours, I could barely smell anything at all. So, for this reason I will not be purchasing a full bottle.
Edited on 01/26/09: I broke down and purchased a fb because I couldn't stop thinking about this fragrance. Still not pleased with the lasting power but I will just re-apply. Love the bottle and when my current bottle runs out, I probably will re-purchase. Relatively cheap - purchased 30 ml bottle for $28.96 Cdn at Rexall.

Video Reviews & Tutorials