Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

4.3

on 12/16/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Lolita is pleasant enough, but unfortunately I am just too tired of fragrances with fruity notes to enjoy this at the moment. I was skeptical about the licorice and anise notes, but I was surprised how well they blended with the rest of the notes and didn't smell at all like licorice. I also enjoyed the ivy notes, which kept the fragrance somewhat reigned in from being too sweet.

But the violets and cherry rose just enough above the rest to register ''fruity'' to my nose, and unfortunately that is a dealbreaker. I'm looking for more spice. This seemed less a true gourmand and more of an herbal, fruity drink rather than something yummy to eat, if that makes sense.

I would imagine this scent would definitely suit a gothic girl, or one with a more mysterious personality. I would be thrilled to smell it on someone else. It is very unique compared to most typical fruity young fragrances. But for me, it is not hitting the spot. I will file it away and possibly revisit it later.

on 12/14/2006 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i've been using this one for... wow... five years. i've also used some others and switched off... but always go back to this. i dont find it heavy as some reviewers have... it's powdery'ish' and i love the way it lingers... it does last a long time (on me) and i find the bottle exquisite

i have a guy friend who told me... a girl in my office just bought or got your perfume, it smells sooo good but it smells like YOU, he said it's weird that i smellyou in my office these days. i kinda think it's cool to have a signature scent... and i think he meant it all as a compliment

then again who knows, my friends are wise@sses

on 10/6/2006 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was searching for something like LUSH American Cream and finally my search is over, the edp of this in orange reddish box smells exactly like LUSH American Cream, think of Vanilla, amere, tonka and to top it all it does not change on my acidic skin and last the whole day a winner!

Popular Fragrances