Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 9/18/2007 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

A couple of years ago, I was on a vacation with some girlfriends, and we were getting ready to go out. One of my friends applied Lolita Lempicka (which I had never heard of before then), and I commented to her that she smelled so good that *I* wanted to pick up on her...and I'm straight! She made me wear some as well, and when we went out that night, I got SO many comments on how good I smelled. I went home after that vacation and immediately went online to Sephora to order a bottle.

Needless to say, I love this scent, and it's now my signature fragrance. It's so complex that it's hard to describe, but it's spicy with a bit of citrus and musky scents. But even that description fails it. Just go to Sephora or another store that carries it and smell it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed.

Oh and an added note to anyone that loves this scent...if you're familiar with Tyler Candle Company, their 24-7 Glam is an exact knockoff of Lolita Lempicka...I hang the air fresheners in the car and my car smells so great!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I first used this perfume about 4 years ago and I loved it. The smell is almost like some kind of candy (I can't really decipher...), just real sweet, but not nauseatingly so. About 6 months ago I was at a garage sale and this crazy woman had LL for about 3 bucks. So yeah, you better believe I snatched that up. A big bottle too. And the bottle really is beautiful, love the purple w/ the gold designs. It definitely is a perfume that doesn't smell like any other. I can't really smell any licorice notes in it though...

on 3/11/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I got a sample from Sephora, so I dont know about price or anything, and I actually have grown to like the scent, but......trend lightly. This is some strong stuff :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh I'm in love with this fragrance since I first smell it! =) it have sweet and seductive smell to it. The bottle is cute as well.. the best fragrance I used. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I gotta admit, It was the bottle that first caught my attention, and then the name. The bottle is so pretty. I have never heard about this brand until that day when I first seen this bottle. I tested it and was in love. I so had to buy it. I gotta admit, I'm not one for woodsy and musky scents but I sure like this one. The smell is unique to me because I have never come across any smell that comes close or would remind me of this. It's a strong scent so I only spray it once on my wrist, rub it together and then rub both wrist on my neck. I like it when my friend's ask what i'm wearing because I like saying the name. "Lo-li-tah"...ahahaha.

on 9/24/2008 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

As much as I want to love this fragrance, I just can't. At least not on MY skin. I love how this smells on everyone else,,,on me it smells like Love's Baby Soft perfume minus the alcohol (and I've never liked LBS). I wish I got the anise but sadly the only thing that I smell is baby powder =(.. I will hang onto my bottle because I do enjoy the packaging. I marked would not repurchase for myself, but I am going to buy my mother and sister a bottle because it smells gorgeous on them.

This was my second perfume, and, like a rebound lover, can't fully replace Angel in terms of fond nostalgia. But it's a fresh, peppery, powdery, sweet scent; subtle, shy, and self-possessed. I wish I were more fluent in the language of perfume, so I could describe which parts I loved and which parts come on too strong. I am not, and thus cannot. But I do love Lolita Lempicka. I smelled it for the first time on a Spanish girl in London, and it spun my head around. My bottle is a few years old now, and the components of the perfume have started to degrade, I think, along with it's staying power. But I perhaps would purchase it again, if I didn't discover a new olfactory fling.

on 11/28/2006 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My #1. I love, love, love LL. The smell is so powdery, sweet, and sexy. I can't get enough of it- it's delicious! The staying power is wonderful and it just reall works for me . The bottle is gorgeous,too.

on 4/26/2004 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the scent and the bottle. A perfect marriage of substance and aesthetics. I love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials