Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.6

Yummy mature scent. That lasts all day

on 11/10/2011 9:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite perfume for Fall/Winter. It was a nice change from my usual sweet, fruity scents. This one comes off as woodsy but still feminine. I don't really small the licorice in it (which is a good thing since I don't like it) but I can definitely smell the floral notes and musk. This is not going to come off the same on everyone, but for me it was a winner!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

gorgeous bottle, very fairytale I LOVE the scent of this, immediate burst of anise, followed by slightly powdery violet which lasts well into the dry down with a hint of vanilla musk. Long lasting, could smell this the day after! However more than one spritz gives me a headache, so i spray my wrists then rub my neck. It's up there as one of my favourites. I love how it's not as readily available so i don't know anyone who uses this !

on 1/23/2011 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume was released in 1997 i got it as a present in the same year,have been wearing this perfume since then. i try different fragrances but keeps coming back to my signature perfume which is lolita lempicka. i love it so much that i always have one bottle on my dressing table and the other one in my handbag.its a floral, sweet but not so overpowering feminine perfume some of its notes are ivy leaves, licorice flower, anise seed, amarena cherry, violets, iris, vanilla, praline, tonka bean, vetiver and musk.

on 1/20/2011 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wasn't so sure about this one at first, as it's far sweeter than what I usually wear, but now I find it irresistible. I used up my sample from Sephora and couldn't quit smelling myself. I ended up purchasing the full size the next week.

At first spritz it's sweet and powdery, but also oddly sharp likely because of the licorice. The dry down is amazing - on me it's smells like violet, vanilla and something a little woodsy or musky.

This is a very feminine and girly scent, but it's also mysterious and has an edge to it. I could see people loving or hating it. I can't live without it! As others have noted, the bottle is gorgeous.

on 8/27/2010 12:39:00 PM

I first smelled this perfume on vacation in the Bahamas. I loved the smell at the time but didn't purchase it and failed to write the name down so I could look for it later. When I finally figured out what it was I bought a bottle online and could not wait until i got it home.

Unfortunately, this was one of the worst perfumes I purchased. It smelled so strong that it gave me an instant headache. What's worse is that I sprayed it on while wearing a coat, so that coat smelled like this perfume for weeks.

I really wanted it to work but it just didn't agree with my body's chemistry. I can still remember the smell and even thinking about it brings back that headache...

on 7/12/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a present and I initially didnt really care too much for this when I first tried it. BUT it really grew on me. I think i didnt really know what to make of it when I first got it because it's such a unique scent. it's definately something you want to try next time you are at a dept store. This is also one of those scents, if you grow to like it, could easily become a signature scent as it is quite unique

on 4/29/2010 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Wow, this one is really unique, like an apple from wonderland, illusion, magical, mysterious without being "old lady". Its a bit warm, linger, embrace ur skin. I dont know how to describe its heavenly notes, u have to feel it by urself. It would be love!

on 10/21/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this fragrance makes me feel dizzy

on 11/13/2008 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I was a huge fan of distinctly sweet fragrances when I was younger, and Lolita was one of the first fragrances I bought for myself. I remember loving the distinct vanilla (one of my favourite scents to this date), but right now Lolita is way too sweet for my taste. But at the time I was wearing it regularly, I thought it was the most delicious thing ever!

Popular Fragrances