Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.0

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yuk! This was nasty smelling and did not apeal to me.I did not like the floral blend.Was simular to burnt musk.

on 10/25/2004 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the bottle but can't stand the fragrance. I like floral-musky-citrus scents, but this is way to sweet. It is definitely unique. My mom loves it though!

on 1/18/2003 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

When I first tried this, I was soooo confused! I thought that this and Angel were so identical. Both have that very deep, sweet, almost heady quality... but whereas Angel goes on to Patchouli-ness (I can't wear patchouli, no offense meant to patchouli lovers!) this fragrance takes a different route. Since I drink licorice tea, I can say that I smell it, very faintly in the dry down... and there is a bit of bittersweet quality to the drydown as well, though I honestly can't tell you what that note is. The packaging is quite charming, I love glass apples. ;-)

on 8/22/2002 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this perfume. yes it is very sweet smelling, but to me it is also quite musky. it's main fragrance is violet, with hints of liquorice. the bottle is beautiful.

Popular Fragrances