Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely, positively adore this perfume. The initial mist is strong with anise and rosewood but the dry down is so heavenly that I eagerly anticipate it's arrival. This fragrance is enchanting. I love to wear this scent on cold, rainy days because it's comforting and lovely. The lasting power stays all day and night. It also lasts on clothes forever - I love putting on a jacket and smelling this from a couple days ago. The almond, vanilla, tonka bean, and cherries (in a non-Jergens way) are the most noticeable in the gorgeous dry down. Definitely recommended.

I'm trying to break away from too-sweet fragrances, as I think I mention in all my perfume reviews, but this one is different because it has some weight to it. There's a lot of liquorice, which is very unexpected.

But the real focus here is the bottle. It makes me think of a poisoned or magical apple - Snow White, fairy tales - and the juice inside really delivers and lives up to that expectation.

on 11/18/2007 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been wearing this for about 3 years, after smelling it in a magazine.I know alot of people don't like this but it really works for me, especially when I wear the EDP with the body cream. It's been described as foody and sweet, and while I love foody vanilla scents I don't get that.I'm not sure how I'd describe it, but as i said it really works for me and I"ve bought it over and over again.I will say that for me this is strictly a fall, winter, & spring scent as I think it's a little too intense to wear in the summer.

on 4/17/2009 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This one smells very nice... sweet and dreamy smelling, very Fairy Godmotherish.... much better than the edt!!

on 12/17/2001 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this scent! It smells so light and beautiful. The bottle is gorgeous. Just a few sprays goes a long way. I highly reccommmend this!!

on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

on 6/15/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I freaking love this perfume. If you love vanilla scent, this is perfect for you! Love the aftersmell of this!

on 10/11/2010 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Very feminine,strong,sexy perfume!!!Feels good when i put it on,i will buy it again and again.

on 7/13/2009 3:48:00 PM

Love this stuff. I have loved it since middle school when my friend gave me a sample. My boyfriend hates it-he says it smells like old lady. It isn't the most youthful perfume and it is very intense and quite musky-but I happen to like intense and musky. Love this perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The smell is unique, there's no similar smell in other fragrances. Moreover, the bottle is beautiful. There's only one thing i don't like is so many people use this in my country, so it's not unique anymore.