Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Magical, enchanting, fairytaile-ish,... I feel a bit like a princess when i spray this on. I love the powdery, strong yet tender scent. But most of all I'm in LOVE with the botlle like seriously in love ... The blue apple witg gold.. So romantic and pretty

on 12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Five years ago, I blind bought this fragrance at a steep discount from a local drugstore. As the bottle was apple-shaped, I expected the juice inside to smell fruity and fresh. What I got instead was a heavy cloud of powder. I put it away and every now and then I would take out the bottle from its box and stare at it admiringly, but upon smelling the remaining scent on the nozzle I would be reminded of the dangerous juice--I vowed never to spray it again.

For the past half year, however, I have become increasingly disenchanted by sweet, sugary scents. I've become less attached to former favourites, and the cake and cotton candy perfumes I used to love were no longer calling to me. That's not to say that I hate all fruity and foodie scents; rather, I've become more selective when before I would be enamoured by anything that did smell like desserts, and as I've expanded my tastes, I was looking for something new.

That's when I took out Lolita Lempicka to use again. The powdery notes and muskiness this time around appealed to my nose, and I was able to make out the sweetness of the vanilla mixed with licorice. Even so, I still consider this to be more oriental than gourmand. The sillage is moderate to heavy, so a little goes a long way.

Definitely an underappreciated scent!

on 7/5/2013 7:42:00 PM

Sweet powdery goodness with hints of licorice. It has a very balanced feel & blends well with my skin rather than sit on top of it. Sadly it doesn't last long & its throw is weak.

My favourite perfume! It is so unique, and sweet I just adore this stuff. The bottle is adorable. I have never smelled a perfume quite like this one, and it will always be one of my favourite fragrances.

on 11/19/2012 2:41:00 AM

I started wearing this properly after my first trip to France, on school exchange, where my host sister's best friend had dozens (not exaggerating) of empties of this lined up on her dresser. Needless to say, the smell reminds me of France, but also of going out - I think this is an excellent scent for wearing at night. It's a heady, liquor-ish liquorice based fragrance that is totally enveloping, kind of like a velvet hug. Which also makes it very good for winter and the colder months. The longevity of its popularity has also made it really affordable and easy to find if you need to try some (chances are you'll smell it and go 'oh! I know this smell!') - it's similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler in it's craving-inducing deliciousness but without that wet, sad yeasty tea note that I find makes me hate Angel a little bit. This is a truly beautiful and popular-for-a-reason perfume. Definitely worth a try, if not an obsession.

And the bottle is gorgeous, of course.

on 11/18/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so sad I ended up hating this. I'm a gourmand lover and I thought the description of this sounded absolutely gorgeous. But after swapping for it, I tried it and it smells like licorice diapers...Totally bizarre but that's the best way I can describe it! Pampers and licorice, no delicious notes in here, not at all :(

on 11/18/2012 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Let's start with the most obvious thing- The bottle is perfection! I love the box too, with it's yellow-green colour and cute scrolled logo. Boxes are important to me since I always store my perfumes in their bottles to preserve the scent. The bottle itself is stunning. It's a lilac glass apple with gold leaf patterns. I was a little confused at first, trying to take the lid off. Then I realised that the spray is actually within the apple stem- so adorable! Unfortunately, this does make it very difficult to spray as there is very little surface area to press.

Once I- finally- manage to spray it, I'm immediately hit by the top notes of aniseed. It's a sweet, almost fruity, aniseed and very gourmand. It smells warm and comforting so it's perfect for cold mornings. As it wears, a vanilla base note comes through which adds to that feeling of warmth.

The sillage is great. I've smelt it on people before and I always know exactly what they're wearing. It's very recognisable and the sillage lasts throughout the day. Speaking of longevity, this lasts forever. It clings to clothes but still smells fresh without going stale.

In terms of price, it's pretty average for my expenditure at around 50 for 50ml. It surprises me as I was expecting it to be more expensive. Although it's very popular in the fragrance fanatic cirles, it's pretty niche in terms of mainstream fragrance. Plus, it has such great sillage and longevity that I'd expect the price point to be a lot higher so that's a major plus.

All in all, I absolutely adore this perfume. As I've already said, it's perfect for winter and a good price too. I'll just have to keep practising pressing down on that spray!

on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)

Popular Fragrances