Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.3

on 3/1/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!! it smells so good!! whenever i wear it, i get tons of compliments from both guys and girls. its not too old person, yet not too teeny bopper-ish...a perfect blend of both youth and maturity. i have the perfume, the body wash, and the lotion and when i wear all three, the scent lasts forever. plus, the perfume itself lasts forever since you really only need a very small amount for a strong scent. the ONLY reason that is gets a four instead of a five is that it is such a strong perfume-i wear only one spray and that can sometimes be a little overpowering. however, i think its worth it cuz it smells so good!

beautiful bottle, but that's an obvious statement! got a little sample spray and carry it around with me in my purse. I sprayed it a few minutes before going to a class and when I got there, a girl next to me kept raving about some AMAZING smell she could smell. it was me! she was amazed that anything could smell so good, although I can't say I'm quite as wild about the scent. also got nice comments from guys, but you know they don't want to be too sensitive to go into much detail! not my perfect perfume, but a nice scent every now and then.

on 8/3/2004 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

this just smells like powdery soap to me. i've never wanted to like a perfume more in my life and i still hate this! it smells nothing like i see it described, on me or a test card.

EDIT: i just tried this layered over vanilla and now it smells positively divine! it killed the soapy notes and now it smells like cherry, licorice, and vanilla, with an unidentified fresh note on top.

Video Reviews & Tutorials