Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

on 8/30/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was so ready to fall in love with this perfume having read all of its raving reviews. I tried it on during two occasions at the mall, giving it a chance to develop for three hours or so. During the entirety of the test periods, it was just cloyingly, sickenly sweet on me! The spiciness added a nice edge but only seemed to augment the overwhelming effect of the sweetness. The perfume simply did not suit me and my body chemistry :( The pillage was quite weak as well--I could still smell the test of Hanae Mori on my right wrist at the end of the day, whereas Lolita Lempicka seemed to have dissipated within two hours of shopping.

The bottle is absolutely beautiful, though. Also, the scent is definitely unique, but given its popularity I wouldn't trust keeping it as a signature scent.

on 7/5/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Oh, how I love this product. I'd been reading reviews on it for a while, but was never brave enough to purchase it until I saw a bottle on sale for $20. I figured, "Why not?" so I bought it. It's one of my favourite perfumes- I usually wear it layered over Yves Rocher's Vanilla EDT, although it's perfectly fine on its own. It lasts all day, and I always get compliments on how good I smell.

Enchanting and magical. What drew me to this fragance was its fairy-like packaging. With the whole collector's edition set, you get an exquisite, oh-so-French box to store the perfume, lotion and shower gel plus a miniature Lolita Lempicka in a tiny swing-open, gilded bird-cage. Tres magnifique!

The scent is unique and distinct. It smells like pepper & tobacco and has woody, floral undertones. This sensual perfume is strong and heady which is okay for long, elegant evenings. I wouldn't say it is suitable for everyday use though as it does give me the occasional headache.

To conclude, Lolia Limpicka is an entrancing fragance. You'd either love it or hate it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials