Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

on 12/16/2018 9:10:00 PM

My precious ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤

on 4/27/2018 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was a blind buy. I've tried it three times and it is musty, dusty, and fusty on me. It doesn't work for me at all.

This is the first blind buy in 30+ years that I can't do SOMETHING with and that I truly regret. The bottle is really fun and attractive, but the stem seems a little flimsy, and I don't buy fragrances for the bottle anyway.

I verified the batch code on checkfresh and it's from 2016; the bottle and the wrapping shielded the juice from light, so I don't think staleness is an issue. Now to figure out what to do with the "leftovers"...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On me, LL actually starts pretty boozy, in the best possible way, but it's mostly herbal and deep with a beautiful hit of spice.
Unfolds into a dreamy concoction of flowers and seasonings, I think Annick Menardo approached this one like like recipe for some kind of arcane fae creature celebration.

It could have been hork inducing sticky sweet but for the use of piquant anise and deep, mysterious licorice.
Tonka and vanilla make it toe curling yummy.
Vetiver and musk give it a fleshy, sensuous feel.

The overall effect is one I like to compare to a walk in the woods, in the deep of night, with fairies flying everywhere, treats falling from the midnight sky while the druids prepare some kind of potion hidden deep in their lair.
Magic, fairytale like but with the longevity of a tantric voyage through the ages.

The bottle: Beautiful, yes, BUT... The spraying mechanism is the biggest PITA I have ever used omg.
I will forgive this design flaw, though: The scent is that good.

Compared to SL Douce Amère: It's dreamier, more ethereal, I find DA more "NYC party", more sophisticated, but LL (on me) feels more... deliciously frivolous.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this sweet fragrance! It is my second favorite from Lolita Lempicka. I buy at a reduced price from a discount fragrance site.

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

Yummy mature scent. That lasts all day

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for Lolita Lempicka La Premiur Parfum EDT (the bottle with the little bite out of it). A very surprising Lolita for me. I liberally doused myself with this particular Lolita, expecting another wonderful experience, such as I had with Lolita Lempicka L. As I was dousing myself, I dropped the little bottle on my carpet. It rolled. I quickly picked it up, but some of the perfume had gone into my carpet. But I digress.
This little bottle is adorable, and it's that darn little bite out of it that made me drop it. It's unwieldy. I digress again.
So I waited to see what notes would appear. This Lolita smelled of almonds, surrounded by violet leaf and licorice. In the background I sensed incense. It boiled down to powdery nuttiness on me that lasted perhaps an hour and then disappeared. It's a very pretty fragrance, very light and unassuming. It's sillage on my body was not very strong at all. If I wanted it to last longer, I'd have to re-apply more often, which is ok, albeit this is a very light, summertime fragrance.
Here's the ending to where I digressed before. A few hours later, I returned to my bedroom where I had spilled the perfume earlier. Phew! Even tho the A/C was on, I could still smell this Lolita pretty strongly in the room. Apparently it stays on inanimate objects longer than me. My room smelled beautiful.
Top Notes: Vanille, Amalfi Lemon, Almond, Apricot, Cherry.
Middle Notes: Iris, Jasmine, Licorice.
Base Notes: Musk, Incense, Violet Leaf.

on 2/2/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Recently, I acquired an adorable Lolita Lempicka mini. Having read many fantastic reviews, I was looking forward to the fragrance. It turns out that LL is quite enjoyable; however, I must admit Id rather wear Angel. In fact, Id rather wear several other girly foody fragrances, for example, L by Lolita Lempicka. In this case, it is best to overlook ones personal taste and judge the fragrance objectively. Basically, its a delicious, spicy dessert, and after 16 years, LL still holds its own against all of the very berry cupcake designer fragrances.

on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)