Wunderbrow

Wunderbrow
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.4

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had seen a ton of hype on YouTube on this product before I ever tried it out. I expected that it was easy to apply, looked great, and most importantly could last for days.

The application is ok... It's a little weird applying it. The product comes with a brush applicator, but you need a spoolie to use it. I almost wish it just applied with a tiny spoolie instead of a brush at all. It has a bit of hold to hold your long brow hairs in place. My biggest problem with this product is that when you brush it through it makes your brows seem very natural and the edges are not precise. Which is ok, but sometimes I want a tinnnnnny bit more precision, which this product can't do for me.

The biggest disappointment to me was that it just doesn't last. It WILL last a full day... but it won't last through a shower. The thing is a lot of my standard brow products last a full day and would probably last a bit longer if I didn't remove them at the end of the day. Wunderbrow preformed incredibly average to me, and I was expecting something much better.

Overall I'll keep using it up, but I certainly don't think this fills any need that my ordinary brow products can deliver for me... and they tend to apply more smoothly and precisely.

on 3/12/2018 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First I purchase this several times on a shopping network, who sell Wunder brow, and I always purchase it much cheaper like 2 for $26.00. And once you get the hang of it you never want to go back to pencil. Its like any makeup it takes a little times to get the hang of it. So I am 100% for it. And it does not rub off you have to on purpose take it off, and it looks so much more nature then if you use the pencil.

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

DO NOT buy the brunette colour if you are a brunette.

It is a very light brown. My eyebrows are a very dark brown.

I can't even use the product.

And I can't return it as it has been opened.

A waste.

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

Ok I love this in the summer with an angled brus it isn't super natural but after an hour of sweating they start to fade a little and then they look rather nice they dry quite quick so spookiest away as quickly as you can! And umm what else? Oh! They last the whole day a tip I have if your to lazy to top up when they start to sweat of 6 o clock at night after applying at seven that morning is to spot a coat of powder over top and your good to go!

on 2/13/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Had to order this online as I could not find a store that sells it. It was a lot of money when factoring in the shipping costs, but I figured it was worth the risk seeing as it had great reviews. It goes on super clumpy, is not a good colour match for my skin tone, and it doesn't blend well. There is something off about the pigment too. As well It also does something funky to my eyebrows and makes them stand up against my skin. I tried using my MAC eyebrow bush to blend to no avail. I watched youtube videos on how to apply it in case I was doing something wrong. I even tried using dark eyeshadow to even out the pigment, but that didn't work either. The only thing I use this for is to accentuate my existing beauty mark on my left upper lip area as it stays on very well and won't smudge. Thank goodness I can use it for something!

After this bad review, I still think it might be worth trying as there are so many good reviews for this product. Maybe it's just me. After all, nothing is going to work great on every person.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging is doesn't do it justice. Mine dried into a clumpy mess inside of a month. Since I had to import it from the US through an underground network of intrepid beauty enthusiasts I wasn't just gonna throw it out. 10 drops of contact lens cleaner liquid returned it to a usable state.

They really have to do something about that brush. It's too long and not stiff enough (not a good combination in anything really...) basically a lip brush. I use it to dab the tiniest amount of the gel onto my brow and then spread it with a clean mascara brush.

With that said the product itself is wunderous (sorry, couldn't resist). It lasts all day through sweaty summer days and workouts but still manages to not look painted on.

Popular Brows Products