Filtered by eye Color : Brown
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 3/8/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eyebrows are really important to me - they take up the most time during my everyday makeup routine. I have okay brows; definitely not as full as I would like, but I can work with them. The things that matter most to me when it comes to a brow product (or any makeup product, really) is that it looks natural and it lasts. This stuff does both. I agree with reviewers who've said that this isn't easy to work with - it takes a lot of practice - but once you get the hang of it, it's completely worth the effort. I put a little blob of the product onto the back of my hand and apply it with a thin, angled brush in small, upward strokes. I apply this product before anything else while everything is clean and bare. It's a bit sheer, which I think makes it look more natural, but you can build it up. Toward the inner part of my brow, I'm able to create the look of sparse, fluffy hairs which is exactly what I like. Sometimes I clean up the edges with a pencil, but it's not necessary. Then I set with a clear gel and my brows don't budge, all day long. Previously, I was using a pomade (ELF Lock On liner and brow cream, which is also great), and also using a fine pencil, then setting it with a powder, and then a gel - phew! That routine took just as long as it takes me to use the Wunderbrow, and by the end of the day my brows would have faded or smudged at least a little. With Wunderbrow, I don't have to worry about anything messing up my brows. Not sweating or swimming or touching them - they last through anything. I'll admit I don't use this every single time I wear makeup; if I'm in a rush or I know I won't have my makeup on for long, I just use a pencil. But most of the time, I opt for this. I don't find it hard to remove and feel that it's completely worth the price. I use so little each time, it's going to last me forever. I have medium/dark brown hair and use the shade Brunette and like it a lot - not too warm or too cool. Really glad I found this!

on 10/12/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave in youtube. It was $25 for me as I don't live in the States. The package feels cheap and the applicator is crappy, I mean, you won't ever be able to use it to do your brows unless you want a tick weird mess. The product itself dries really fast but this is not good at all, I found that it forms big clumps in my eyebrow's hair and it does not stay put in the sparse areas. The result? A mess.

I wont EVER recommend this thing.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm. I have mixed thoughts on this one. I did get the wrong color, so that might be part of the problem.:;) I have finally grew real brows! lol;)) But, I still have to fill in spots. This product is OK but I wish it came with a better brush and spoolie. I would love this if I had got the dark brown, so I can create hair strokes.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hm, not too convinced about this one... It took me quite a while to join the craze,mainly because I was a bit concerned about how permanent it claims to be, but also about the colour: I am using black eyebrow pencils and just lightly touch up my brows. I am also a brunette but all the brown brow pencils tend to have a bit of red and look extremely unnatural on me, but the black Wunderbrow looked a bit too much to look natural on me, and the black/brown looked slightly red...
So: after checking a YouTube video where a vlogger actually could take the Wunderbrow off with a normal eyemakeup remover, I thought this is probably not as permanent as it claims to be, so went and bought it. Boots does not seem to have the black one, and I thought perhaps I could try the black/brown and see what happens. Needless to say when I got home, I tried a bit of it on my hand, and yes, you can remove it very easily with Clinique's Take the Day Off eye makeup remover...

I am not sure how the company claims this should stay on you for so long: If, like me, you are taking your makeup off religiously every night, chances are you will remove this too. The idea of sleeping with my man and have all my makeup off but thick unnatural eyebrows does not really appeal to me anyway, so I remove it ever night with Clinique's TTDO. But yes, it won't smudge or anything during the day, but then again so did my Dior eyebrow pencil. The colour proved a real good match, though I am doing my brows very lightly first straight with the Wunderbrow brush and then with Mac's 266 angled brush which is perfect, and finally brushing them with the wand provided with Wunderbrow. I have to say the result is very polished, but still not convinced it's worth all this hype... Will probably repurchase again when this finishes.

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

on 7/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, this is not the easiest to apply. But once there (and evenly put) it's great. Forget about the applicator, that'll only leave your browse in a mess, if you have sparse browse like me. It seems as the extremely watery consistency dries up a bit after a while, which helps. When it's settled, it stays put all day. It removes easily with almond oil, so don't waste your money on a special remover. For me, it doesn't sit over night which I would've hoped for. I'm putting my hopes to the tattoo liners now, but if they don't work as anticipated I'll definitely stick with this guy!

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

Popular Brows Products