Filtered by skin tone : Medium
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.0

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

on 5/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In all of the tutorials this product came with a mini brush to put on, but it doesn't. So it's a bit difficult to put on as you have to wipe the applicator and you lose a bit of the product. It also doesn't fill very well. I have a slight (I mean slight) gap in my brows and the product doesn't fill it in. I used to use pencils and for the price difference will definitely go back.

Like most people looking at this product, I have eyebrow issues. My eyebrows are sparse from the thin eyebrow craze of the 90's (thanks, Drew Barrymore) and to top it off, it's constructed of the same fine hairs on my head. Needless to say, my eyebrow game needs a boost.

I wanted to really, really love this product. Especially with the constant bombardment of vloggers vouching its greatness. Unfortunately, this product is a hard pass for me. I don't consider myself a rookie to applying makeup but, just to make sure, I logged probably hundreds of hours on YouTube tutorials just to make sure I got the application just right. The packaging is very similar to a tube of lip gloss, down to the lip brush they expect you to use to apply it. I don't recommend using this brush to apply it directly to your eyebrows unless you love a blotchy smear above your eyes. So, based on numerous recommendations, I bought the angled eyebrow brushes with the spoolie tip (4 to be exact) to apply this miracle formula.

Once you get the angled brushes, application isn't too difficult, however, the end result can be inconsistent, and in my case, unnatural. The consistency is liquid and dries relatively quickly. I purchased the medium brown shade and it dries to an ashy brown color. Initially, the eyebrow color looks great. I thought I had found the new Holy Grail of eyebrow makeup. And it's supposed to be transfer-proof, waterproof, and lasts for days?! How is this only $22??

Day 1:
As I mentioned before, initially, my eyebrows looked great. As the day wore on, they almost took on a "powdery" cast under overhead lighting. Is this the hairlike fibers they are referring to (there are no fibers in the formula itself)? It's a little difficult to describe but I found myself constantly trying to wipe off the powder whenever I looked in a mirror. Good thing this stuff is smudge-proof and transfer-proof! As previously mentioned, the consistency is liquid so the formula dries like paint. Literally. My eyebrows looked painted on. It doesn't matter how "feathery" or light my strokes were. Or how hard I tried to mimic hair like strokes when I applied the formula. It always, always, ALWAYS dried into one flat stroke with no dimension. The end result being two skid marks above my eyes instead of beautiful, natural looking eyebrows. At night, I washed my face, using a non oil based cleanser (Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam) and was careful to avoid applying any oil based product on my eyebrows.

Day 2:
The next day, my eyebrows looked a little faded which turned out to be a good thing. After washing my face, I noticed the formula softened a little and looked a little blotchy, so I ran a spoolie back through them to redistribute it evenly. Then I touched up some spots with my eyebrow pencil (Anastasia Brow Whiz or Dior Show). The result was a slightly more natural looking eyebrow. It still had the powdery cast but it seemed less like a Sharpie. In addition, the 15 minutes I spent the day before on my eyebrows saved me 10 minutes on Day 2! Not too bad.

Day 3:
By the third day, my eyebrows had mostly faded away. I still combed through the remaining formula after washing my face but there wasn't much left. I was back to using my pencils and pomades for the heavy lifting.

I've used this product for about 2 months and I just can't seem to get this to look natural no matter what I do. I've tried applying it full on. Applying it on half of eyebrow and using a pencil or pomade on the front half to create a gradient look. The results are always the same painted on look. Yes, it's transfer proof, smudge-proof (once dry), and somewhat water proof but having painted on skid marks on my face just isn't the look for me. I think this could work great for those of us with thicker hairs or don't require as much maintenance. For those with sparse or no hair, the end result will look painted on.

For now, I'll stick with Anastasia Dipbrow pomade and Brow Whiz eyebrow pencils. The search continues...

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been obsessed with getting perfect eyebrows for some time now. Only gripe I have with this is that it isn't water resistant at all in my opinion. You can easily get 4-5 days out of each application that you do. Lasting power is amazing.

Will repurchase no doubt!

on 6/1/2016 10:50:00 AM

I bought this product becasue of all the hype about it, i was expecting it to be fair enough but got the shock of my life when i accidently dropped a little on my cheek, and it burnt my skin, it actually burnt through the skin and a scab formed, a week later the scab is still there. I would be very dubious about putting this product near my eyes again, I intend to seek legal action..

on 5/28/2016 10:05:00 AM

This product is very watery. The competition, Smartbrow, was far superior. Now that Smartbrow has changed it's applicator from a perfect thin brush to a small stubby one, I'm
disappointed but using the old brush with the newer orders. Wunderbrow has the same idea as Smartbrow but needs more fibers and a thicker solution.

Let me just say I am so glad I waited to review this product because I was NOT impressed at first! I ordered it online and was so excited to try it when it finally arrived and then - it looked awful! The color/finish was chalky, it looked uneven and felt "goopy" even after ample drying time. And to top it off, it was at least 50% gone after just one night of sleep, no shower or anything! Needless to say I was very disappointed! But then I realized I was simply putting on too much! Now, I just apply one quick coat with the included applicator (which I didn't even try at first because pretty much every review said it was crap, but I actually love it) on both eyes, then go back to the first eye and blend/shape them with the included spooly while they are still about 60% wet. The most important thing here is to evenly disperse the product through the eyebrows and get the shape you want. It will still look a little wet/shiny, but by the time I finish the rest of my eye makeup it has dried to perfect naturally bold brows! And with this thin application, it lasts through a shower and/or a night's sleep with no problem! I can honestly say the most important thing I've learned is to mess with it as little as possible while it's drying! I was making it way harder than it needed to be. lol Overall, this is a wonderful product...with a little trial and error. :)

on 3/12/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not giving a 5 simply because of the brush inside the dispenser, definitely useless, but the product as a whole is great! I use an angled eyebrow brush to apply and it goes on very nicely. Looks very natural, easy to apply and lasts. I ordered the auburn color and it's prefect for my coloring.

Popular Brows Products