WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 10/12/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave in youtube. It was $25 for me as I don't live in the States. The package feels cheap and the applicator is crappy, I mean, you won't ever be able to use it to do your brows unless you want a tick weird mess. The product itself dries really fast but this is not good at all, I found that it forms big clumps in my eyebrow's hair and it does not stay put in the sparse areas. The result? A mess.

I wont EVER recommend this thing.

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm. I have mixed thoughts on this one. I did get the wrong color, so that might be part of the problem.:;) I have finally grew real brows! lol;)) But, I still have to fill in spots. This product is OK but I wish it came with a better brush and spoolie. I would love this if I had got the dark brown, so I can create hair strokes.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

I thought I would review this because the majority of the pictures on the web are of the instagram brow variety,which is probably not what most of us are not doing everyday.
I got the brunette which is sort of taupe-ish, and used the brush applicator and then used an old mascara wand to brush it in. Looked really natural ,

I will say I didn't get 2 days of wear but then I am not layering it on either, but it's better than a pencil or some of the other products

October, this stuff is great just saying

on 8/20/2017 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My brows are somewhat thin and I have a couple of sparse spots. Yes, I overplucked as a teenager. I still have brows, but they're not nearly as full as they used to be. I've been able to use Anastasia Dipbrow to fill them in realistically, so I thought Wunderbrow might work.

I bought this waterproof gel based on the rave reviews, and I think if your brows are already in decent shape, it might work. The tube is similar to drugstore concealer tubes with a brush applicator.

There isn't a good shade for me. MAC Fling is my ideal match - blonde and somewhat ash but not too green or grey. However, the Blonde color looked slate grey when I compared it to my Fling pencil. The other shades are too brown. But for a woman with natural silver or white hair, I think Wunderbrow's idea of "blonde" might be a good color.

My other problem was that I couldn't get it to look natural. The tail of my brow is fuller, so applied sparingly, Wunderbrow didn't look too bad. It can become clumpy if you're not careful. But closer to my nose, at the head of the brow where I usually fill in with pencil, Wunderbrow looked very obvious (and very grey). It was just a layer of artificial color sitting on skin that doesn't have much hair beneath. Building it up for opaque coverage looked worse, very heavy and patchy. Softening the edges didn't make it look any more natural.

It does seem to be waterproof, but it came off easily with Garnier Micellar Water so I don't think it's necessary to buy a tube of Wunderbrow Cleanse for removal.

For $22, I wasn't impressed with the look and decided to go back to my tried-and-true MAC Fling, filling in with thin, hairlike strokes. The only pomade I've found so far that really works for me is Anastasia Dipbrow.

In fact, the only thing I liked about Wunderbrow was the spoolie that came with it. It was softer than most spoolies. It was excellent for brushing through the dried gel without taking it off. But the spoolie alone was not worth $22, so I returned Wunderbrow. Luckily I had kept my receipt.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hm, not too convinced about this one... It took me quite a while to join the craze,mainly because I was a bit concerned about how permanent it claims to be, but also about the colour: I am using black eyebrow pencils and just lightly touch up my brows. I am also a brunette but all the brown brow pencils tend to have a bit of red and look extremely unnatural on me, but the black Wunderbrow looked a bit too much to look natural on me, and the black/brown looked slightly red...
So: after checking a YouTube video where a vlogger actually could take the Wunderbrow off with a normal eyemakeup remover, I thought this is probably not as permanent as it claims to be, so went and bought it. Boots does not seem to have the black one, and I thought perhaps I could try the black/brown and see what happens. Needless to say when I got home, I tried a bit of it on my hand, and yes, you can remove it very easily with Clinique's Take the Day Off eye makeup remover...

I am not sure how the company claims this should stay on you for so long: If, like me, you are taking your makeup off religiously every night, chances are you will remove this too. The idea of sleeping with my man and have all my makeup off but thick unnatural eyebrows does not really appeal to me anyway, so I remove it ever night with Clinique's TTDO. But yes, it won't smudge or anything during the day, but then again so did my Dior eyebrow pencil. The colour proved a real good match, though I am doing my brows very lightly first straight with the Wunderbrow brush and then with Mac's 266 angled brush which is perfect, and finally brushing them with the wand provided with Wunderbrow. I have to say the result is very polished, but still not convinced it's worth all this hype... Will probably repurchase again when this finishes.

on 7/28/2017 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on a fence about this product. First and foremost, it does work and does not budge all day, but definitely not 3 days like it claims. It is something you can put on before going to the beach and not worry about going swimming in it, so it's perfect for summer. However, all that aside, it's insanely hard to work with. The consistency is very patchy and does not go on smoothly, mind you I've always been using it with an eyebrow brush. It takes a lot of work putting this baby on. Another thing I don't like about this product is the color range. There NEEDS to be a color in between "jet black" and "black/brown". I will probably keep using it in the summer since I don't have to worry about it sliding off in the heat, but for the rest of the year I'm sticking to my nyx waterproof eyebrow gel.

Popular Brows Products