Filtered by hair type : Curly
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hm, not too convinced about this one... It took me quite a while to join the craze,mainly because I was a bit concerned about how permanent it claims to be, but also about the colour: I am using black eyebrow pencils and just lightly touch up my brows. I am also a brunette but all the brown brow pencils tend to have a bit of red and look extremely unnatural on me, but the black Wunderbrow looked a bit too much to look natural on me, and the black/brown looked slightly red...
So: after checking a YouTube video where a vlogger actually could take the Wunderbrow off with a normal eyemakeup remover, I thought this is probably not as permanent as it claims to be, so went and bought it. Boots does not seem to have the black one, and I thought perhaps I could try the black/brown and see what happens. Needless to say when I got home, I tried a bit of it on my hand, and yes, you can remove it very easily with Clinique's Take the Day Off eye makeup remover...

I am not sure how the company claims this should stay on you for so long: If, like me, you are taking your makeup off religiously every night, chances are you will remove this too. The idea of sleeping with my man and have all my makeup off but thick unnatural eyebrows does not really appeal to me anyway, so I remove it ever night with Clinique's TTDO. But yes, it won't smudge or anything during the day, but then again so did my Dior eyebrow pencil. The colour proved a real good match, though I am doing my brows very lightly first straight with the Wunderbrow brush and then with Mac's 266 angled brush which is perfect, and finally brushing them with the wand provided with Wunderbrow. I have to say the result is very polished, but still not convinced it's worth all this hype... Will probably repurchase again when this finishes.

on 3/14/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

For years, I filled in my short, sparse brows with Anastasia's brow powder using a Trish McEvoy #32 brow brush and then sealing them with Model in a Bottle sealant. This process worked very well although by the end of the day, the brows were fading. Wunderbrow has more pros than cons than my old tried and true method of creating pretty, arched brows. One pro is that this absolutely lasts all day (even through a sweaty gym workout). I also tend to rub my eyes when I am tired at work and Wunderbrow doesn't smudge or move. I also find it relatively easy to wash off using a creamy cleanser and my Clarisonic. I also love the cleanser that comes with the product. The first few times I tried to use Wunderbrow, I couldn't get the exact shape I like but a dot of the cleanser on a Q-Tip allows me to remove the product quickly to get the shape I like. I also like that my process now eliminates the sealant step. One The cons is that there is not enough variety in the shades. I first tried the brunette which was just slightly more taupy than I like but the darker shade was darker than I like. I may try mixing them to get exactly what I need. Also, I dislike the brush applicator. I like my brows to thin out at the ends and the brush that comes with the product doesn't allow for the precision shaping I like. I started applying Wunderbrow with my #32 Trish McEvoy brow brush and I get much better results. Overall, this is a great product and a great find!

Popular Brows Products