Filtered by hair type : Other
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.0

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Alright y'all - let me begin by saying that I am a very patient woman with my makeup. Especially brows and eyeshadow. I do not have the patience to do my brows with this stuff, even if it did last forever.

I ordered black brown. Upon swatching it on my hand, I was pretty offput. It looked like an ashy medium brown. Not what I was looking for. Fear not on that point though - it dried down to a dark brown when layered.

Layering. Here begins my problem. The consistency is very thin (I knew this before ordering, so no surprise there), but I didn't think that would be a big deal. I thought it might even work in my favor when creating a tail and point. I was wrong. The second the brush (I used a dual ended brow brush and an eyeliner brush. Each performed equally terrible) touches down and you move it, the product is clear and gone. I used a ton of this stuff trying to get any sort of color on the skin.

Now, if you have naturally full brows and want to darken them without the need to shape much, this could work for you. I have patchy brows that are too short, leaving me to create a tail artificially. Even with dabbing it on and letting it dry enough to be tacky (the only method I had even the slightest success with) I could not build the color. I couldn't create a tail with a nice point. I also fill in the bottom part of my brow. I couldn't get this to stick, nor could I create a straight line to save my life.

I went through this a few times trying to get this to work. I never did get a tail or fill in the spots. I tried looking up YouTube videos and such, and nothing worked for me. I had seen reviews stating that this only sticks to hair and not skin - that was my experience as well. I will go back to my Anastasia dipbrow and have wonderfully sharp tails.

The pros - it does dry down to a dark color, despite looking light at first. The bit I did get to stick did stay through washing my face for the most part, but broke up a smidge. You don't need the special cleanser. My normal Walmart oil free makeup remover took it off within a few swipes.

I wish it had worked for me, but no such luck. I am glad the ladies that have found success with it like it!

Popular Brows Products