Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.9

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 7/28/2017 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on a fence about this product. First and foremost, it does work and does not budge all day, but definitely not 3 days like it claims. It is something you can put on before going to the beach and not worry about going swimming in it, so it's perfect for summer. However, all that aside, it's insanely hard to work with. The consistency is very patchy and does not go on smoothly, mind you I've always been using it with an eyebrow brush. It takes a lot of work putting this baby on. Another thing I don't like about this product is the color range. There NEEDS to be a color in between "jet black" and "black/brown". I will probably keep using it in the summer since I don't have to worry about it sliding off in the heat, but for the rest of the year I'm sticking to my nyx waterproof eyebrow gel.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since everyone was talking about this product, I decided to give it a try. I bought the blonde color. I took the advice and applied it with an angled brush and a spoolie. I did not buy their brush for $8.95. It did not stay on through my face washing that night, but the swatch on my hand certainly was difficult to remove! I caused part of the problem because I forgot about it and cleansed my face with Colleen Rothchild Cleansing Balm, which apparently is very good at taking this stuff off!. I am wearing it again today. I used the brush in the tube, and a spoolie, which I liked better. For summer, its probably a good product as it will stay in place in the heat and humidity. I think it looks pretty natural, and filled in my bare spots well. I am going to continue to wear it and see if I don't put cleanser over it, how it will wear. I would like to not have to do my brows every day. I am in the process of having them microbladed, and that might solve the issue anyway. The blonde color in the product is a good match to my light blond hair.

on 6/26/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gel was a bust. Might work for someone who has eyebrows. Customer service leaves alot to be desired.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard some mixed reviews about this, but was eager to try it due to some of the positive reviews I read. I've tried everything from drug store brow powder and pencils to gel brows from sephora and have yet to find something I'm completely satisfied with. My brows either looked too unnatural for my liking or, if I was satisfied with the look of them, wore off by the end of the day. With that being said, I love my Wunderbrow. It gives me the perfect brows while still looking natural AND stays on all day! However, it always comes off when I wash my face rather than lasting for days as it claims which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5. I recommend Wunderbrow to everyone and will definitely continue buying it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been filling my eyebrows for 15 years and tried everything every combo every trick... I had perfected the routine to pencil, powder and gel to set but still at the end of the day or during hot sweaty weather my brows would fade. Not fun without touching up which can be a pain on vacation. Wunderbrow just arrived for me this week, and whoa... It is awesome! It stays PUT. It doesn't budge! I got the black/brown shade and I have dark brown hair with fair/med skin and it works great. It's an ashy dark brown so no weird red undertone and if you are careful you can work it with the brush in the tube and a spoolie but an eyebrow brush really helped me get it perfect. I would recommend applying after foundation and keep your powders away because it will stick and make your brows powdery if you aren't careful. Overall worth it worth it worth it. I cost about $38 Canadian and if you factor in $20 each for pencil/powder/gel this actually isn't crazy expensive and it LASTS!!!

Popular Brows Products