Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

on 3/8/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eyebrows are really important to me - they take up the most time during my everyday makeup routine. I have okay brows; definitely not as full as I would like, but I can work with them. The things that matter most to me when it comes to a brow product (or any makeup product, really) is that it looks natural and it lasts. This stuff does both. I agree with reviewers who've said that this isn't easy to work with - it takes a lot of practice - but once you get the hang of it, it's completely worth the effort. I put a little blob of the product onto the back of my hand and apply it with a thin, angled brush in small, upward strokes. I apply this product before anything else while everything is clean and bare. It's a bit sheer, which I think makes it look more natural, but you can build it up. Toward the inner part of my brow, I'm able to create the look of sparse, fluffy hairs which is exactly what I like. Sometimes I clean up the edges with a pencil, but it's not necessary. Then I set with a clear gel and my brows don't budge, all day long. Previously, I was using a pomade (ELF Lock On liner and brow cream, which is also great), and also using a fine pencil, then setting it with a powder, and then a gel - phew! That routine took just as long as it takes me to use the Wunderbrow, and by the end of the day my brows would have faded or smudged at least a little. With Wunderbrow, I don't have to worry about anything messing up my brows. Not sweating or swimming or touching them - they last through anything. I'll admit I don't use this every single time I wear makeup; if I'm in a rush or I know I won't have my makeup on for long, I just use a pencil. But most of the time, I opt for this. I don't find it hard to remove and feel that it's completely worth the price. I use so little each time, it's going to last me forever. I have medium/dark brown hair and use the shade Brunette and like it a lot - not too warm or too cool. Really glad I found this!

on 11/24/2017 5:52:00 PM

Prior to getting my brows microbladed, I was looking for the HG brow product that would allow me to create natural looking brows that would last. One of the hairdressers at the salon I go to, recommended Wunderbrow. She said that she bought off Amazon and explained the product and its uses. I sorta forgot about it and was trolling Ulta's website when this popped up under new arrivals. Knowing that if I ordered the wrong shade or didn't like the product, I could always get a refund, so I jumped on board and bought into the hype.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice product but application takes a LOT of practice and time to get natural results. The color I chose was a pretty good match and the best way I came up with to apply, was to lightly dot the product on the lower portion of the area that needed filling and feather upward with a stiff spoolie to get hairlike feathering.

The product is sweatproof and waterproof, you have to use an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off.

Bottom line, it works...but so does Makeup Revolution's dupe to this and it is around $6.99 @ Ulta and the applicator inside the bottle is thinner so you have better control of application. Also, either of them make good, stay all day waterproof eyeliner and are also good for darkening beauty marks.

Since I got my brows microbladed, I have found other uses for products that I still have!

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 7/28/2017 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on a fence about this product. First and foremost, it does work and does not budge all day, but definitely not 3 days like it claims. It is something you can put on before going to the beach and not worry about going swimming in it, so it's perfect for summer. However, all that aside, it's insanely hard to work with. The consistency is very patchy and does not go on smoothly, mind you I've always been using it with an eyebrow brush. It takes a lot of work putting this baby on. Another thing I don't like about this product is the color range. There NEEDS to be a color in between "jet black" and "black/brown". I will probably keep using it in the summer since I don't have to worry about it sliding off in the heat, but for the rest of the year I'm sticking to my nyx waterproof eyebrow gel.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since everyone was talking about this product, I decided to give it a try. I bought the blonde color. I took the advice and applied it with an angled brush and a spoolie. I did not buy their brush for $8.95. It did not stay on through my face washing that night, but the swatch on my hand certainly was difficult to remove! I caused part of the problem because I forgot about it and cleansed my face with Colleen Rothchild Cleansing Balm, which apparently is very good at taking this stuff off!. I am wearing it again today. I used the brush in the tube, and a spoolie, which I liked better. For summer, its probably a good product as it will stay in place in the heat and humidity. I think it looks pretty natural, and filled in my bare spots well. I am going to continue to wear it and see if I don't put cleanser over it, how it will wear. I would like to not have to do my brows every day. I am in the process of having them microbladed, and that might solve the issue anyway. The blonde color in the product is a good match to my light blond hair.

on 6/26/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gel was a bust. Might work for someone who has eyebrows. Customer service leaves alot to be desired.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

Popular Brows Products