Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.8

on 5/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In all of the tutorials this product came with a mini brush to put on, but it doesn't. So it's a bit difficult to put on as you have to wipe the applicator and you lose a bit of the product. It also doesn't fill very well. I have a slight (I mean slight) gap in my brows and the product doesn't fill it in. I used to use pencils and for the price difference will definitely go back.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

on 3/12/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not giving a 5 simply because of the brush inside the dispenser, definitely useless, but the product as a whole is great! I use an angled eyebrow brush to apply and it goes on very nicely. Looks very natural, easy to apply and lasts. I ordered the auburn color and it's prefect for my coloring.

Popular Brows Products