Filtered by skin type : Combination
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.4

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

DO NOT buy the brunette colour if you are a brunette.

It is a very light brown. My eyebrows are a very dark brown.

I can't even use the product.

And I can't return it as it has been opened.

A waste.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

on 7/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, this is not the easiest to apply. But once there (and evenly put) it's great. Forget about the applicator, that'll only leave your browse in a mess, if you have sparse browse like me. It seems as the extremely watery consistency dries up a bit after a while, which helps. When it's settled, it stays put all day. It removes easily with almond oil, so don't waste your money on a special remover. For me, it doesn't sit over night which I would've hoped for. I'm putting my hopes to the tattoo liners now, but if they don't work as anticipated I'll definitely stick with this guy!

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

on 11/29/2016 2:21:00 PM

I am on my third tube of this. As long as you totally disregard all the advertising claims it's a very good product, better than eyebrow pencils and other liquid products I've used in the past (such as Mac which I find tends to separate after a while). I never expected it to last more than one day, and it doesn't. I always remove it with an oily eye make up remover at night.

As other reviewers have said, the built in brush is no good for the job, you can't apply it with this. I use a small mascara brush which I have bought especially for applying it (you can buy these online in different sizes and throw them away when they get tatty) and a slightly larger mascara brush for combing through afterwards.

I use the auburn colour which is perfect for my auburn hair colouring - not too red, not too dark. You can control the amount of product you apply and I've even had complements on my brows from complete strangers!

Only downside I think is that it is overpriced for what it is. If it did last several days as claimed then it would certainly be worth this price, but it doesn't. I did try once - it all rubbed off on the pillow!

Like most people looking at this product, I have eyebrow issues. My eyebrows are sparse from the thin eyebrow craze of the 90's (thanks, Drew Barrymore) and to top it off, it's constructed of the same fine hairs on my head. Needless to say, my eyebrow game needs a boost.

I wanted to really, really love this product. Especially with the constant bombardment of vloggers vouching its greatness. Unfortunately, this product is a hard pass for me. I don't consider myself a rookie to applying makeup but, just to make sure, I logged probably hundreds of hours on YouTube tutorials just to make sure I got the application just right. The packaging is very similar to a tube of lip gloss, down to the lip brush they expect you to use to apply it. I don't recommend using this brush to apply it directly to your eyebrows unless you love a blotchy smear above your eyes. So, based on numerous recommendations, I bought the angled eyebrow brushes with the spoolie tip (4 to be exact) to apply this miracle formula.

Once you get the angled brushes, application isn't too difficult, however, the end result can be inconsistent, and in my case, unnatural. The consistency is liquid and dries relatively quickly. I purchased the medium brown shade and it dries to an ashy brown color. Initially, the eyebrow color looks great. I thought I had found the new Holy Grail of eyebrow makeup. And it's supposed to be transfer-proof, waterproof, and lasts for days?! How is this only $22??

Day 1:
As I mentioned before, initially, my eyebrows looked great. As the day wore on, they almost took on a "powdery" cast under overhead lighting. Is this the hairlike fibers they are referring to (there are no fibers in the formula itself)? It's a little difficult to describe but I found myself constantly trying to wipe off the powder whenever I looked in a mirror. Good thing this stuff is smudge-proof and transfer-proof! As previously mentioned, the consistency is liquid so the formula dries like paint. Literally. My eyebrows looked painted on. It doesn't matter how "feathery" or light my strokes were. Or how hard I tried to mimic hair like strokes when I applied the formula. It always, always, ALWAYS dried into one flat stroke with no dimension. The end result being two skid marks above my eyes instead of beautiful, natural looking eyebrows. At night, I washed my face, using a non oil based cleanser (Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam) and was careful to avoid applying any oil based product on my eyebrows.

Day 2:
The next day, my eyebrows looked a little faded which turned out to be a good thing. After washing my face, I noticed the formula softened a little and looked a little blotchy, so I ran a spoolie back through them to redistribute it evenly. Then I touched up some spots with my eyebrow pencil (Anastasia Brow Whiz or Dior Show). The result was a slightly more natural looking eyebrow. It still had the powdery cast but it seemed less like a Sharpie. In addition, the 15 minutes I spent the day before on my eyebrows saved me 10 minutes on Day 2! Not too bad.

Day 3:
By the third day, my eyebrows had mostly faded away. I still combed through the remaining formula after washing my face but there wasn't much left. I was back to using my pencils and pomades for the heavy lifting.

I've used this product for about 2 months and I just can't seem to get this to look natural no matter what I do. I've tried applying it full on. Applying it on half of eyebrow and using a pencil or pomade on the front half to create a gradient look. The results are always the same painted on look. Yes, it's transfer proof, smudge-proof (once dry), and somewhat water proof but having painted on skid marks on my face just isn't the look for me. I think this could work great for those of us with thicker hairs or don't require as much maintenance. For those with sparse or no hair, the end result will look painted on.

For now, I'll stick with Anastasia Dipbrow pomade and Brow Whiz eyebrow pencils. The search continues...

Ok I love this in the summer with an angled brus it isn't super natural but after an hour of sweating they start to fade a little and then they look rather nice they dry quite quick so spookiest away as quickly as you can! And umm what else? Oh! They last the whole day a tip I have if your to lazy to top up when they start to sweat of 6 o clock at night after applying at seven that morning is to spot a coat of powder over top and your good to go!

Popular Brows Products