Wunderbrow

Wunderbrow
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.4

on 4/29/2018 5:36:00 PM

Saw it on Nikkie Tutorials. Difficult to use with the blunt tip.It looks ok on the brow but didn’t last more than a day. Not the promised three days.

As someone with completely blonde/invisible eyebrows, I love this!
Does exactly what it claims to - stays on for ages and looks good while it does.

My skin can be extremely sensitive and reactive and I have had no problems using Wunderbrow so far. I was a little hesitant to buy this after reading all the reviews that mentioned it was hard to apply, but with a thin angled brow brush (I used Anastasia #14 brow brush), I found this a breeze to use. I actually find it way easier to use than Anastasia Dipbrow, because the product is thinner. I just pop a little product on the back of my hand, draw the shape, fill in with light strokes and brush a spoolie through. Use small amounts at first as you can always add more. I was umming and aahing over whether to get the blonde or brunette version, but used Wunder2's colour matching service via their Instagram and was matched with Brunette. I'm totally happy with the colour - it's extremely similar to Anastasia Dipbrow in Taupe which is perfect for me. The wear time on this is amazing - so much so that I have started the ultimate lazy girl hack: doing my eyebrows before going to bed! And they look amazing in the morning! I just pop on the rest of my makeup and go. Saves me sooo much time. Definitely try this, I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

on 11/24/2017 5:52:00 PM

Prior to getting my brows microbladed, I was looking for the HG brow product that would allow me to create natural looking brows that would last. One of the hairdressers at the salon I go to, recommended Wunderbrow. She said that she bought off Amazon and explained the product and its uses. I sorta forgot about it and was trolling Ulta's website when this popped up under new arrivals. Knowing that if I ordered the wrong shade or didn't like the product, I could always get a refund, so I jumped on board and bought into the hype.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice product but application takes a LOT of practice and time to get natural results. The color I chose was a pretty good match and the best way I came up with to apply, was to lightly dot the product on the lower portion of the area that needed filling and feather upward with a stiff spoolie to get hairlike feathering.

The product is sweatproof and waterproof, you have to use an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off.

Bottom line, it works...but so does Makeup Revolution's dupe to this and it is around $6.99 @ Ulta and the applicator inside the bottle is thinner so you have better control of application. Also, either of them make good, stay all day waterproof eyeliner and are also good for darkening beauty marks.

Since I got my brows microbladed, I have found other uses for products that I still have!

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

DO NOT buy the brunette colour if you are a brunette.

It is a very light brown. My eyebrows are a very dark brown.

I can't even use the product.

And I can't return it as it has been opened.

A waste.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

on 7/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, this is not the easiest to apply. But once there (and evenly put) it's great. Forget about the applicator, that'll only leave your browse in a mess, if you have sparse browse like me. It seems as the extremely watery consistency dries up a bit after a while, which helps. When it's settled, it stays put all day. It removes easily with almond oil, so don't waste your money on a special remover. For me, it doesn't sit over night which I would've hoped for. I'm putting my hopes to the tattoo liners now, but if they don't work as anticipated I'll definitely stick with this guy!

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

Popular Brows Products