Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.7

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

on 8/8/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wunderbrow is the WORST product, advertisement is deceptive and misleading! IT DOES NOT WORK! Does not last for hours, much less days. Does not have fibers in it. The auburn colour doesn't' work for light gingers, despite what is pictured in the comeon add. Its a DARK brownish colour. Sure, you can return for a refund...but YOU ave to pay shipping back...for a DEFECTIVE product that is basically consumer fraud. Called "customer service" ( what a joke) and was told they won't pay for return shipping even though they are wrong,,,because its free shipping to order. No excuse as the free shipping is part of the inducement to buy! Its deceptive advertising and most of the positive reviews are most likely FAKE or paid! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging is doesn't do it justice. Mine dried into a clumpy mess inside of a month. Since I had to import it from the US through an underground network of intrepid beauty enthusiasts I wasn't just gonna throw it out. 10 drops of contact lens cleaner liquid returned it to a usable state.

They really have to do something about that brush. It's too long and not stiff enough (not a good combination in anything really...) basically a lip brush. I use it to dab the tiniest amount of the gel onto my brow and then spread it with a clean mascara brush.

With that said the product itself is wunderous (sorry, couldn't resist). It lasts all day through sweaty summer days and workouts but still manages to not look painted on.

Popular Brows Products