Filtered by skin tone : Other
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

on 4/30/2017 4:01:00 PM

I apply this product differently then others. What I do is that I'll use a pencil to outline my brow shape first. Then I'll lightly coat a bit of a spoolie with the product then spoolie through my brows. I'll add product as needed. I find this method to be the most natural for me. When I use a brush, it's way too harsh looking. It lasts all day but dies come off with cleanser, as I thoroughly clean my face at night. Great for days when you need your brows to stay put.

This product has quickly become my HOLY GRAIL!!!! I have this in the color black/brown and it is the most amazing product that stays the ENTIRE day! It's easy to use and for me it is good proof! I use an angled brush and just touch the applicator and it applies beautifully! I love and adore this! The only thing is it's $22 but worth every penny and you get a lot of product! I HIGHLY reccommend!

on 1/30/2017 10:43:00 PM

I've got to say I'm a little disappointed by the advertising. It doesn't create the look of hair strokes even after tons of experimenting and Youtube.

The color is nice and it stays on pretty well. It does the job, but doesn't really look natural.

Popular Brows Products