WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

As someone with completely blonde/invisible eyebrows, I love this!
Does exactly what it claims to - stays on for ages and looks good while it does.

My skin can be extremely sensitive and reactive and I have had no problems using Wunderbrow so far. I was a little hesitant to buy this after reading all the reviews that mentioned it was hard to apply, but with a thin angled brow brush (I used Anastasia #14 brow brush), I found this a breeze to use. I actually find it way easier to use than Anastasia Dipbrow, because the product is thinner. I just pop a little product on the back of my hand, draw the shape, fill in with light strokes and brush a spoolie through. Use small amounts at first as you can always add more. I was umming and aahing over whether to get the blonde or brunette version, but used Wunder2's colour matching service via their Instagram and was matched with Brunette. I'm totally happy with the colour - it's extremely similar to Anastasia Dipbrow in Taupe which is perfect for me. The wear time on this is amazing - so much so that I have started the ultimate lazy girl hack: doing my eyebrows before going to bed! And they look amazing in the morning! I just pop on the rest of my makeup and go. Saves me sooo much time. Definitely try this, I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!

on 3/12/2018 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First I purchase this several times on a shopping network, who sell Wunder brow, and I always purchase it much cheaper like 2 for $26.00. And once you get the hang of it you never want to go back to pencil. Its like any makeup it takes a little times to get the hang of it. So I am 100% for it. And it does not rub off you have to on purpose take it off, and it looks so much more nature then if you use the pencil.

on 3/8/2018 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Eyebrows are really important to me - they take up the most time during my everyday makeup routine. I have okay brows; definitely not as full as I would like, but I can work with them. The things that matter most to me when it comes to a brow product (or any makeup product, really) is that it looks natural and it lasts. This stuff does both. I agree with reviewers who've said that this isn't easy to work with - it takes a lot of practice - but once you get the hang of it, it's completely worth the effort. I put a little blob of the product onto the back of my hand and apply it with a thin, angled brush in small, upward strokes. I apply this product before anything else while everything is clean and bare. It's a bit sheer, which I think makes it look more natural, but you can build it up. Toward the inner part of my brow, I'm able to create the look of sparse, fluffy hairs which is exactly what I like. Sometimes I clean up the edges with a pencil, but it's not necessary. Then I set with a clear gel and my brows don't budge, all day long. Previously, I was using a pomade (ELF Lock On liner and brow cream, which is also great), and also using a fine pencil, then setting it with a powder, and then a gel - phew! That routine took just as long as it takes me to use the Wunderbrow, and by the end of the day my brows would have faded or smudged at least a little. With Wunderbrow, I don't have to worry about anything messing up my brows. Not sweating or swimming or touching them - they last through anything. I'll admit I don't use this every single time I wear makeup; if I'm in a rush or I know I won't have my makeup on for long, I just use a pencil. But most of the time, I opt for this. I don't find it hard to remove and feel that it's completely worth the price. I use so little each time, it's going to last me forever. I have medium/dark brown hair and use the shade Brunette and like it a lot - not too warm or too cool. Really glad I found this!

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

I have very sparse brows and I really love this product for filling and creating a regular, eye-framing brow that lasts all day. The key is to skip the applicator and spoolie that come with the product and use an angled brow brush. I pick the gel up onto the brush from the applicator, and brush it into my brow, taking care to add extra product to the outer section in order to create a tail. If the application looks uneven, I use the spoolie to even it out.

In my experience, it's best to wash the brow off each night with my eye makeup remover. Otherwise it wears off partially and the brow looks a little ratty the next day. It's worth it to me to re-do each morning just as I normally would using a brow pomade or pencil.

I've tried so many different brow products and this is my favorite to date. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

Popular Brows Products