WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

This stuff is everything. I'm putting all my pencils and powders in the bad bin. Life has a whole new meaning.

I have very sparse brows and I really love this product for filling and creating a regular, eye-framing brow that lasts all day. The key is to skip the applicator and spoolie that come with the product and use an angled brow brush. I pick the gel up onto the brush from the applicator, and brush it into my brow, taking care to add extra product to the outer section in order to create a tail. If the application looks uneven, I use the spoolie to even it out.

In my experience, it's best to wash the brow off each night with my eye makeup remover. Otherwise it wears off partially and the brow looks a little ratty the next day. It's worth it to me to re-do each morning just as I normally would using a brow pomade or pencil.

I've tried so many different brow products and this is my favorite to date. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

I am going on my 4th tube of Wunderbrow. I cannot live without it! But there is a HUGE learning curve to it! You need to use a small angled brush instead of the wand applicator. I love the ABH #12 brush. The product doesn't apply well to skin, you have to stamp it on, let it dry a few seconds and keep building it up. When it dries completely it doesn't budge. After I wash my face at night I put it in my brows. I have early mornings so when I wake up my brows are ready to go! It dries fast and once it sets you won't be able to move it. You can easily do a glam brow or a natural brow depending on how you apply it. I usually start at the bottom of my brow and use a spoolie to brush up through my brow hair. I've gone swimming and it held up really well!

Popular Brows Products