Wunderbrow

WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 10/12/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave in youtube. It was $25 for me as I don't live in the States. The package feels cheap and the applicator is crappy, I mean, you won't ever be able to use it to do your brows unless you want a tick weird mess. The product itself dries really fast but this is not good at all, I found that it forms big clumps in my eyebrow's hair and it does not stay put in the sparse areas. The result? A mess.

I wont EVER recommend this thing.

on 6/26/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gel was a bust. Might work for someone who has eyebrows. Customer service leaves alot to be desired.

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

on 12/17/2016 5:03:00 AM

not a huge fan of this. I have long but fairly sparse eyebrow hairs. The brush is too big, the stuff is too goopy. Imagine drawing in your eyebrows with lipgloss (brush applicator, cuz that's essentially what it is!!). It's actually even difficult to put on with my Anastasia brow brush. because of my long eyebrow hairs, when I put it on it gets everywhere. I usually have to redo it a few times to get it right. and it doesn't really stick to the areas that have no hair. Also doesn't look very natural. Anastasia eyebrow powder is much better, but I had a problem with it staying on all day because of my oily skin. Also, I needed something that was water proof for swimming. Wunderbrow does stay on all day and is water proof, but it's not worth the price for the result.

UPDATE: Ugh!! My wunderbrow dried up in just over a month!! maybe this has something to do with the fact I find it very finicky to work with so it takes me a while to get the results I want on my brow, causing the gel to dry up in the bottle as I apply. It takes me probably 3 minutes per brow, and this stuff dried up in a month! NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!.

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

on 8/8/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wunderbrow is the WORST product, advertisement is deceptive and misleading! IT DOES NOT WORK! Does not last for hours, much less days. Does not have fibers in it. The auburn colour doesn't' work for light gingers, despite what is pictured in the comeon add. Its a DARK brownish colour. Sure, you can return for a refund...but YOU ave to pay shipping back...for a DEFECTIVE product that is basically consumer fraud. Called "customer service" ( what a joke) and was told they won't pay for return shipping even though they are wrong,,,because its free shipping to order. No excuse as the free shipping is part of the inducement to buy! Its deceptive advertising and most of the positive reviews are most likely FAKE or paid! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

on 6/1/2016 10:50:00 AM

I bought this product becasue of all the hype about it, i was expecting it to be fair enough but got the shock of my life when i accidently dropped a little on my cheek, and it burnt my skin, it actually burnt through the skin and a scab formed, a week later the scab is still there. I would be very dubious about putting this product near my eyes again, I intend to seek legal action..

on 5/28/2016 10:05:00 AM

This product is very watery. The competition, Smartbrow, was far superior. Now that Smartbrow has changed it's applicator from a perfect thin brush to a small stubby one, I'm
disappointed but using the old brush with the newer orders. Wunderbrow has the same idea as Smartbrow but needs more fibers and a thicker solution.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had seen a ton of hype on YouTube on this product before I ever tried it out. I expected that it was easy to apply, looked great, and most importantly could last for days.

The application is ok... It's a little weird applying it. The product comes with a brush applicator, but you need a spoolie to use it. I almost wish it just applied with a tiny spoolie instead of a brush at all. It has a bit of hold to hold your long brow hairs in place. My biggest problem with this product is that when you brush it through it makes your brows seem very natural and the edges are not precise. Which is ok, but sometimes I want a tinnnnnny bit more precision, which this product can't do for me.

The biggest disappointment to me was that it just doesn't last. It WILL last a full day... but it won't last through a shower. The thing is a lot of my standard brow products last a full day and would probably last a bit longer if I didn't remove them at the end of the day. Wunderbrow preformed incredibly average to me, and I was expecting something much better.

Overall I'll keep using it up, but I certainly don't think this fills any need that my ordinary brow products can deliver for me... and they tend to apply more smoothly and precisely.

on 4/29/2018 5:36:00 PM

Saw it on Nikkie Tutorials. Difficult to use with the blunt tip.It looks ok on the brow but didn’t last more than a day. Not the promised three days.

Popular Brows Products