Filtered by age: 56 & Over
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

2.6

I thought I would review this because the majority of the pictures on the web are of the instagram brow variety,which is probably not what most of us are not doing everyday.
I got the brunette which is sort of taupe-ish, and used the brush applicator and then used an old mascara wand to brush it in. Looked really natural ,

I will say I didn't get 2 days of wear but then I am not layering it on either, but it's better than a pencil or some of the other products

October, this stuff is great just saying

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since everyone was talking about this product, I decided to give it a try. I bought the blonde color. I took the advice and applied it with an angled brush and a spoolie. I did not buy their brush for $8.95. It did not stay on through my face washing that night, but the swatch on my hand certainly was difficult to remove! I caused part of the problem because I forgot about it and cleansed my face with Colleen Rothchild Cleansing Balm, which apparently is very good at taking this stuff off!. I am wearing it again today. I used the brush in the tube, and a spoolie, which I liked better. For summer, its probably a good product as it will stay in place in the heat and humidity. I think it looks pretty natural, and filled in my bare spots well. I am going to continue to wear it and see if I don't put cleanser over it, how it will wear. I would like to not have to do my brows every day. I am in the process of having them microbladed, and that might solve the issue anyway. The blonde color in the product is a good match to my light blond hair.

on 6/26/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gel was a bust. Might work for someone who has eyebrows. Customer service leaves alot to be desired.

on 11/29/2016 2:21:00 PM

I am on my third tube of this. As long as you totally disregard all the advertising claims it's a very good product, better than eyebrow pencils and other liquid products I've used in the past (such as Mac which I find tends to separate after a while). I never expected it to last more than one day, and it doesn't. I always remove it with an oily eye make up remover at night.

As other reviewers have said, the built in brush is no good for the job, you can't apply it with this. I use a small mascara brush which I have bought especially for applying it (you can buy these online in different sizes and throw them away when they get tatty) and a slightly larger mascara brush for combing through afterwards.

I use the auburn colour which is perfect for my auburn hair colouring - not too red, not too dark. You can control the amount of product you apply and I've even had complements on my brows from complete strangers!

Only downside I think is that it is overpriced for what it is. If it did last several days as claimed then it would certainly be worth this price, but it doesn't. I did try once - it all rubbed off on the pillow!

on 5/28/2016 10:05:00 AM

This product is very watery. The competition, Smartbrow, was far superior. Now that Smartbrow has changed it's applicator from a perfect thin brush to a small stubby one, I'm
disappointed but using the old brush with the newer orders. Wunderbrow has the same idea as Smartbrow but needs more fibers and a thicker solution.

Popular Brows Products