Filtered by age: 44-55
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 11/24/2017 5:52:00 PM

Prior to getting my brows microbladed, I was looking for the HG brow product that would allow me to create natural looking brows that would last. One of the hairdressers at the salon I go to, recommended Wunderbrow. She said that she bought off Amazon and explained the product and its uses. I sorta forgot about it and was trolling Ulta's website when this popped up under new arrivals. Knowing that if I ordered the wrong shade or didn't like the product, I could always get a refund, so I jumped on board and bought into the hype.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice product but application takes a LOT of practice and time to get natural results. The color I chose was a pretty good match and the best way I came up with to apply, was to lightly dot the product on the lower portion of the area that needed filling and feather upward with a stiff spoolie to get hairlike feathering.

The product is sweatproof and waterproof, you have to use an oil based eye makeup remover to get it off.

Bottom line, it works...but so does Makeup Revolution's dupe to this and it is around $6.99 @ Ulta and the applicator inside the bottle is thinner so you have better control of application. Also, either of them make good, stay all day waterproof eyeliner and are also good for darkening beauty marks.

Since I got my brows microbladed, I have found other uses for products that I still have!

DO NOT buy the brunette colour if you are a brunette.

It is a very light brown. My eyebrows are a very dark brown.

I can't even use the product.

And I can't return it as it has been opened.

A waste.

I have very sparse brows and I really love this product for filling and creating a regular, eye-framing brow that lasts all day. The key is to skip the applicator and spoolie that come with the product and use an angled brow brush. I pick the gel up onto the brush from the applicator, and brush it into my brow, taking care to add extra product to the outer section in order to create a tail. If the application looks uneven, I use the spoolie to even it out.

In my experience, it's best to wash the brow off each night with my eye makeup remover. Otherwise it wears off partially and the brow looks a little ratty the next day. It's worth it to me to re-do each morning just as I normally would using a brow pomade or pencil.

I've tried so many different brow products and this is my favorite to date. I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/26/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this for the first time about a month ago and did not like the brush that came with the product. I ordered the Wunderbrow Dual Precision Brush and now I love this product!!! You are able to create the perfect brow. Just remember not use too much product. I also use the spoolie end once they are "almost" dry. I do my eyebrows on before I shower and it does not come off!!!!

Once you see how easy this is and how you can create brow's that stay put. I cannot tell you how many times I wiped my brow away before using this product.

My eyebrows are very thin and blonde so I was eager to try this. It works only on clean dry skin. If you try to apply it and then put make up over it, the oil in your make up will remove it. They recommend you buy a special remover but it's not necessary as any oil or even low acetone nail polish will take it off. I would use this if I didn't want to wear base make up and was concerned about sweating my eyebrows off. But for so many limitations I can't recommend it.

on 8/8/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wunderbrow is the WORST product, advertisement is deceptive and misleading! IT DOES NOT WORK! Does not last for hours, much less days. Does not have fibers in it. The auburn colour doesn't' work for light gingers, despite what is pictured in the comeon add. Its a DARK brownish colour. Sure, you can return for a refund...but YOU ave to pay shipping back...for a DEFECTIVE product that is basically consumer fraud. Called "customer service" ( what a joke) and was told they won't pay for return shipping even though they are wrong,,,because its free shipping to order. No excuse as the free shipping is part of the inducement to buy! Its deceptive advertising and most of the positive reviews are most likely FAKE or paid! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

I have very sparse eyebrows on my right side and virtually ZERO eyebroys on the left side of my face. With blonde hair and very oily skin, I've always struggled with trying to get the right product to help me create the look of natural brows. It's been even more difficult to manage keeping the "brows" on once product has been applied due to my excessively oily skin. Add that to the fact we have a pool that I'm in regularly in, and I also exercise often, it's fair to say that more often than not I was walking around with absolutely nothing in the form of brows.

Wunderbrow is a lifesaver! It really stays on! It stays on after a whole humid day of oily skin, it stays on when I wash my face, it stays on after swimming and it stays on throughout my workouts....It even stays on after my post workout shower. I purchased the "blonde" color and it is very soft and natural looking. Not too ashy...I was really worried that the color would be too ashy for the golden tones in my hair and pink skin, but it's a great match and doesn't look out of place.

I would have given 4 1/2 lippies if I could have with the missing 1/2 lippie coming off due to the applicator brush. As many others have mentioned, the brush provided is near impossible to use but if you use a proper angled eyebrow brush there is no issues and you can create a very defined brow.

on 2/13/2016 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Had to order this online as I could not find a store that sells it. It was a lot of money when factoring in the shipping costs, but I figured it was worth the risk seeing as it had great reviews. It goes on super clumpy, is not a good colour match for my skin tone, and it doesn't blend well. There is something off about the pigment too. As well It also does something funky to my eyebrows and makes them stand up against my skin. I tried using my MAC eyebrow bush to blend to no avail. I watched youtube videos on how to apply it in case I was doing something wrong. I even tried using dark eyeshadow to even out the pigment, but that didn't work either. The only thing I use this for is to accentuate my existing beauty mark on my left upper lip area as it stays on very well and won't smudge. Thank goodness I can use it for something!

After this bad review, I still think it might be worth trying as there are so many good reviews for this product. Maybe it's just me. After all, nothing is going to work great on every person.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The packaging is doesn't do it justice. Mine dried into a clumpy mess inside of a month. Since I had to import it from the US through an underground network of intrepid beauty enthusiasts I wasn't just gonna throw it out. 10 drops of contact lens cleaner liquid returned it to a usable state.

They really have to do something about that brush. It's too long and not stiff enough (not a good combination in anything really...) basically a lip brush. I use it to dab the tiniest amount of the gel onto my brow and then spread it with a clean mascara brush.

With that said the product itself is wunderous (sorry, couldn't resist). It lasts all day through sweaty summer days and workouts but still manages to not look painted on.

on 3/14/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

For years, I filled in my short, sparse brows with Anastasia's brow powder using a Trish McEvoy #32 brow brush and then sealing them with Model in a Bottle sealant. This process worked very well although by the end of the day, the brows were fading. Wunderbrow has more pros than cons than my old tried and true method of creating pretty, arched brows. One pro is that this absolutely lasts all day (even through a sweaty gym workout). I also tend to rub my eyes when I am tired at work and Wunderbrow doesn't smudge or move. I also find it relatively easy to wash off using a creamy cleanser and my Clarisonic. I also love the cleanser that comes with the product. The first few times I tried to use Wunderbrow, I couldn't get the exact shape I like but a dot of the cleanser on a Q-Tip allows me to remove the product quickly to get the shape I like. I also like that my process now eliminates the sealant step. One The cons is that there is not enough variety in the shades. I first tried the brunette which was just slightly more taupy than I like but the darker shade was darker than I like. I may try mixing them to get exactly what I need. Also, I dislike the brush applicator. I like my brows to thin out at the ends and the brush that comes with the product doesn't allow for the precision shaping I like. I started applying Wunderbrow with my #32 Trish McEvoy brow brush and I get much better results. Overall, this is a great product and a great find!

Popular Brows Products