Filtered by age: 30-35
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.7

on 10/7/2017 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Less is more... It gets really hard if you use too much. It took practice!!!! I love it now!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a great product, I literally use this every 3-4 days, which is how often I have to reapply after gym, work, sleep and showers, this stays on my face until I take it off with micellar water! It’s a think liqiud to start like nail polish and has a similar applicator, but drys like a wax and stays put mostly. They can smudge a bit if you are a face sleeper with a oily face. But even if your brows become disturbed, it is easy to touch up without fully replacing the brows. Regarding application, I prefer to use a small brow brush ( dipping it into the licquid on the applicator that comes with the product). this is my staple for sure and it’s been amazing having brows day and night and when I wake up every morning and after my shower. I have nearly no natural brows and this really changed my life, I use black brown and it is a definite rebuy!!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

If they came out with a black brown that was truely black brown, I'd love this. But no, their so called black brown oddly turns my brows ashy looking. Like a grey cloud swooped in and cast its shadow on my brows. Not what I was expecting for the high price. Yes, it lasts and fills them in, but the color throws everything off and if I went with black, that would look too harsh on me.

on 7/11/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So, this is not the easiest to apply. But once there (and evenly put) it's great. Forget about the applicator, that'll only leave your browse in a mess, if you have sparse browse like me. It seems as the extremely watery consistency dries up a bit after a while, which helps. When it's settled, it stays put all day. It removes easily with almond oil, so don't waste your money on a special remover. For me, it doesn't sit over night which I would've hoped for. I'm putting my hopes to the tattoo liners now, but if they don't work as anticipated I'll definitely stick with this guy!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Alright y'all - let me begin by saying that I am a very patient woman with my makeup. Especially brows and eyeshadow. I do not have the patience to do my brows with this stuff, even if it did last forever.

I ordered black brown. Upon swatching it on my hand, I was pretty offput. It looked like an ashy medium brown. Not what I was looking for. Fear not on that point though - it dried down to a dark brown when layered.

Layering. Here begins my problem. The consistency is very thin (I knew this before ordering, so no surprise there), but I didn't think that would be a big deal. I thought it might even work in my favor when creating a tail and point. I was wrong. The second the brush (I used a dual ended brow brush and an eyeliner brush. Each performed equally terrible) touches down and you move it, the product is clear and gone. I used a ton of this stuff trying to get any sort of color on the skin.

Now, if you have naturally full brows and want to darken them without the need to shape much, this could work for you. I have patchy brows that are too short, leaving me to create a tail artificially. Even with dabbing it on and letting it dry enough to be tacky (the only method I had even the slightest success with) I could not build the color. I couldn't create a tail with a nice point. I also fill in the bottom part of my brow. I couldn't get this to stick, nor could I create a straight line to save my life.

I went through this a few times trying to get this to work. I never did get a tail or fill in the spots. I tried looking up YouTube videos and such, and nothing worked for me. I had seen reviews stating that this only sticks to hair and not skin - that was my experience as well. I will go back to my Anastasia dipbrow and have wonderfully sharp tails.

The pros - it does dry down to a dark color, despite looking light at first. The bit I did get to stick did stay through washing my face for the most part, but broke up a smidge. You don't need the special cleanser. My normal Walmart oil free makeup remover took it off within a few swipes.

I wish it had worked for me, but no such luck. I am glad the ladies that have found success with it like it!

on 5/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In all of the tutorials this product came with a mini brush to put on, but it doesn't. So it's a bit difficult to put on as you have to wipe the applicator and you lose a bit of the product. It also doesn't fill very well. I have a slight (I mean slight) gap in my brows and the product doesn't fill it in. I used to use pencils and for the price difference will definitely go back.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL for eyebrows. Period. End of story.

If you want a good review of the product search youtuber Tati.

As for my experience - wonderful :)

I gave the packaging a 4 because the brush provided is terrible. Don't bother.
What I do use - my hand to put a little bit of the product on and dab a angled brush into it. I apply the product as I would my brows with a pencil. Line the bottom and then light strokes to fill in.

I have some hair on my brows and I use it to fill them in. I can't speak to how it would look without any hair.

This product doesn't budge. I don't own oil based products so when I went to wash my hand to remove the remaining product. I couldn't. A makeup wipe - nope. Micellar - Nope. Beauty balm - nope. Had to invest in a oil based makeup remover!!!

I don't plan on keeping on my brows for days, but I do like the option of being able to swim , workout etc and not have to worry about my brows. Not freaking out when I wipe my forehead and thinking omg do I even have any brows left over???

I feel as though a lot of the people here reviewing that think the product looks fake or unnatural aren't well versed on how to pencil in brows. Also they may be using the applicator provided.

I use the black brown color since I have jet black hair and it looks completely natural. I would be devastated if they discontinued this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After seeing a lot of hype about this product, I decided to try it for myself. I was very disappointed to be honest. The packaging is not ideal making application a nightmare. I used an eyebrow brush instead which didn't make a difference. The product dries before you can even finish defining. It doesn't last like it claims at all. I was hoping to really like this product :(

on 8/12/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im sorry but it does NOT create "hair-like fibers" as it claims Nor does it create the hair stroke effect when i try to apply it that way. Ive looked at countless tutorials to pick up a method. Only thing good is its colors & how well it stays on. But honestly doing thin hair strokes with my super thin pencil does a way more natural effect than this painted on product. #fail #sobummed

Surprised by how much I love this product. I tend to be picky- especially with brow products. This has quickly become my go to for daily application. Color looks great in natural sunlight, fast and easy to use... And does NOT BUDGE or SMEAR! 😍😍😍 having blonde eyebrows and being an avid gym goer. Having a full proof option is wonderful. It's also the perfect base for more advanced brow application.

Popular Brows Products