Filtered by age: 25-29

3.3

on 10/2/2017 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG brow product.
Easy to apply with great results after only a little practise. Now readily available at Boots so you don't have to order online (although if you do there is a money back guarantee)

Thick liquid formula, applies easily with an angled brush (it does come with an applicator similar to a lip gloss brush but it's so thick it's just asking for trouble)
Once set it is waterproof- gym/ pool/ shower, it 'ent budging, although can be removed easily enough with a face wipe/ makeup remover when rubbed.

They claim it lasts up to 3 days, however if you're a fan of smushing your face into your pillow after a long day it will look crusty and weird in the morning, so I call bullshit on that claim.

The only problem is it does dry out after about 2 months (still with plenty of product left, I've mixed it with oil free primer to bring it back to life but that does affect the staying power, however at £20 it's still economical as it's a one stop product (no powder/ gel etc. required to set it)

Overall wunderbrow gives amazing brow and the colours are natural and versatile, just check out the YouTube tutorials!

TIP: Apply and brush through before it sets- don't fanny about with it once it's dry or it may start looking cakey Xx

on 7/28/2017 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on a fence about this product. First and foremost, it does work and does not budge all day, but definitely not 3 days like it claims. It is something you can put on before going to the beach and not worry about going swimming in it, so it's perfect for summer. However, all that aside, it's insanely hard to work with. The consistency is very patchy and does not go on smoothly, mind you I've always been using it with an eyebrow brush. It takes a lot of work putting this baby on. Another thing I don't like about this product is the color range. There NEEDS to be a color in between "jet black" and "black/brown". I will probably keep using it in the summer since I don't have to worry about it sliding off in the heat, but for the rest of the year I'm sticking to my nyx waterproof eyebrow gel.

on 5/13/2017 10:09:00 PM

This does really stay on the whole day without smudging even if you try to touch it and smudge it intentionally. But it is really pricey, hard to put on using just the tip brush it comes with, and as time goes by the product inside tends to dry out that tends to harden the brush itself, which will then make it tough for you to put it on your brows.

on 2/11/2017 4:39:00 AM

This has got to be the worst falsely advertised product I have ever purchased. It DOES NOT work at all like the videos and reviews you see on youtube and Instagram. Not only does it not work... it left a mess on my brows. It has terrible coverage on places where your brows are sparse. It leaves your brows with a very rough coating that makes them almost have a white chalky sheen to it.. and I only applied a really thin layer.( I bougt it in black/brown). Don't waste your money and time on this harbage product!

on 1/30/2017 10:43:00 PM

I've got to say I'm a little disappointed by the advertising. It doesn't create the look of hair strokes even after tons of experimenting and Youtube.

The color is nice and it stays on pretty well. It does the job, but doesn't really look natural.

Let me just say I am so glad I waited to review this product because I was NOT impressed at first! I ordered it online and was so excited to try it when it finally arrived and then - it looked awful! The color/finish was chalky, it looked uneven and felt "goopy" even after ample drying time. And to top it off, it was at least 50% gone after just one night of sleep, no shower or anything! Needless to say I was very disappointed! But then I realized I was simply putting on too much! Now, I just apply one quick coat with the included applicator (which I didn't even try at first because pretty much every review said it was crap, but I actually love it) on both eyes, then go back to the first eye and blend/shape them with the included spooly while they are still about 60% wet. The most important thing here is to evenly disperse the product through the eyebrows and get the shape you want. It will still look a little wet/shiny, but by the time I finish the rest of my eye makeup it has dried to perfect naturally bold brows! And with this thin application, it lasts through a shower and/or a night's sleep with no problem! I can honestly say the most important thing I've learned is to mess with it as little as possible while it's drying! I was making it way harder than it needed to be. lol Overall, this is a wonderful product...with a little trial and error. :)

on 3/12/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I'm not giving a 5 simply because of the brush inside the dispenser, definitely useless, but the product as a whole is great! I use an angled eyebrow brush to apply and it goes on very nicely. Looks very natural, easy to apply and lasts. I ordered the auburn color and it's prefect for my coloring.

Popular Brows Products