Filtered by age: 19-24
WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

on 10/12/2017 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the rave in youtube. It was $25 for me as I don't live in the States. The package feels cheap and the applicator is crappy, I mean, you won't ever be able to use it to do your brows unless you want a tick weird mess. The product itself dries really fast but this is not good at all, I found that it forms big clumps in my eyebrow's hair and it does not stay put in the sparse areas. The result? A mess.

I wont EVER recommend this thing.

on 7/25/2017 12:08:00 AM

I think I might have found my new holy grail, this stuff is way better than I expected! Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a bit of a gimmick, and based on reading a lot of negative reviews and my friend telling me she hated it, I was super skeptical to buy it. However, I was desperate to find a brow product that would stay in place all day and not smudge, because my eyebrows are a bit sparse so I need to draw on a longer tail and do some filling in. I've tried lots of brow products including ABH dipbrow yet it still smudged with my oily skin. I tried it as soon as I got it in the mail, and first off the color black/brown is the perfect color for my dark brown hair and light skin. The consistency is gel-like, and it comes with a weird brush tip applicator that I would never even attempt to use, and a spooly brush. I used a small amount on an angled brush and kept building it up until it looked opaque and then i brushed it out with the spooly and they looked perfect. I must say, it does take a little bit of skill to use, but once you master it your eyebrows literally stay on all day. I put it through a couple tests, last night I slept with it on and they looked perfect in the morning. Today I sweat buckets in Zumba class, had a shower and cleansed my face and they are still there! A little worn but good enough that I'd still go in public with them. I'm super happy I bought it, it's literally going to be a life saver.

on 5/2/2017 7:53:00 AM

Girls, I had to write this review to tell you this product is a m a z i n g! You just need to use your angled brush for eyebrows for better effect AND (very important) you need to have good makeup skills for drawing desired look. However, if you haven't got any skills, you can always find someone to draw them for you :)) Anyways, I'm kind of olive skin type, with black hair and I have pretty dark eyebrows, so I bought Black/Brown shade. I was a little scared thinking that would be too light, but it came out so natural-looking and if you want more intense colour, you can put another coat. I can't say I have thick or thin eyebrows, they're okay at the begining, but at the ending of the brows, I barely have any hairs, so I was curious about how it will stick and look natural on the skin (where is no hair). I repeat girls, it came out great, it looks like I had them microbladed. Perfect for summer, waterproof, smudgeproof, it won't come off until you use oil-based makeup remover and rub them for like, 2 minutes. And one thing, I can't say it looks like real hairs once it's dried, but colour definitely stays on your skin, looking like you had them microbladed(if they are drawn well). So I just have to say, now it's the perfect time to buy it and you can have your brows on whole summer, your worries that you look like Whoopi Goldberg are gone! Amazing product!

This product has quickly become my HOLY GRAIL!!!! I have this in the color black/brown and it is the most amazing product that stays the ENTIRE day! It's easy to use and for me it is good proof! I use an angled brush and just touch the applicator and it applies beautifully! I love and adore this! The only thing is it's $22 but worth every penny and you get a lot of product! I HIGHLY reccommend!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard some mixed reviews about this, but was eager to try it due to some of the positive reviews I read. I've tried everything from drug store brow powder and pencils to gel brows from sephora and have yet to find something I'm completely satisfied with. My brows either looked too unnatural for my liking or, if I was satisfied with the look of them, wore off by the end of the day. With that being said, I love my Wunderbrow. It gives me the perfect brows while still looking natural AND stays on all day! However, it always comes off when I wash my face rather than lasting for days as it claims which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5. I recommend Wunderbrow to everyone and will definitely continue buying it.

Popular Brows Products