Bloom Multi Purpose Cosmetic Palette - Girlie

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this on special AU$27.95 (US$18.00) usually AU$39.95 (US$26.00). Love all the colours because they all match so well. Love the packaging, applicator and the fact that it has a mirror! The thing that i love is that it isn't 'overboard' girly. Don't be afraid to mix the pinks. The only downside is that i couldn't seem to locate a blush, maybe that's just me!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

This might look like it will be *too* pink to use everything together but i love it. It is very girly and the looks it creates are very girly but thats just me allover. I love the eskimo eyeshadow sooo gorgeous to brighten up a tired looking eye area. I prefer this to the classic palette which i found too boring. I also love the palette and the cute bloom girl on the front it always makes their items stand out :)

on 3/30/2003 1:17:00 PM

When I first got this palette I thought, "WOW, that's a lot of PINK." I like to wear pink, I just thought this would be over the top. But I was so SURPRISED when I tired it. It really wasn't too much! Everything was sheer and lasted all day with no touch ups (ok, I did redo my lips after lunch).

on 12/7/2002 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really love this pallette it is so pretty. I went to the bloom counter to purchase eskimo and cutie pie and thought why not purchase the pallete it's cheaper. I have medium coloured skin that can't wear soft pink so rosie cheeks and cosmopolitan i probally won't use but surprisingly peony worked for me. I am really happy with this pallette it is so gorgeous. If you can get your hands on it it;s worth it AUD $39.95