Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Refiner Roll-On (Light)

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Refiner Roll-On (Light)

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They seems to reformulated it and it sucks.I used to love its older version that was in a wand with a roller tip.but now it is in tube with the same roller ball.i noticed they changed the formula and shade.i bought it in lightest shade but it is very yellowish and orangey for my skintone.and it needs so much blending otherwise application goes streaky.i loved the old version, the shade was suited well on my skin tone.and the formula was much better.the only thing that didn`t changed,its cooling roller ball tip.i wish they would never changed the old version.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't recognize anything good about this product. It is not a light shade and is also not as hydrating as an eye cream. Too much product comes out of that ball. I looked really weird after the application. Too bad it sucked because my eyes can't stand concealers since these are either too dry or too sheer in coverage.

on 9/11/2016 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up for $2.99 at TJ Maxx. I've been wanting to try it for a long time now so at that price I just could not pass it up. I suffer from allergies and I have very dark under eye circles so was surprised when this did a pretty good job of covering and brightening my under eye area. Now don't expect full coverage but I really like it on days I don't feel like wearing much makeup and when I do go full on makeup I use this under my regular concealer. It feels and smells great too. Love it.

on 5/1/2016 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Look, this isn't light. It works perfect for me, but right now I'm tanned to at least a light-medium. It had a strong yellow/orange tint, making it close to impossible for me to use when I'm pale, but for now, it works nicely! I use this under my eyes, and as a concealer, and it works, but make sure to blend it out a lot since the color is off. The yellow tint removes the blue underneath your eyes nicely, about a medium coverage.

The only bad thing is the packaging. The ball "poops" out product because of the pressure, making you end up with a lot more product than you can handle at first, but when you've used it for a little while, this stops.

on 3/16/2016 12:49:00 PM

I love this concealer! I am an NC20 with really purple dark circles under my eyes, and the orangey tint of this really helps to cancel them out. It is quite sheer but you can build it up without it going cakey, and as I said, the orangey tint helps with the coverage even though the product itself is not that heavy. I just roll it on, pat in, repeat.
It doesn't crease on me, the roller feels really nice and cooling and it makes my undereye area look fresh and hydrated.
I also love that it contains caffeine, which is a great ingredient in the long term for reducing darkness and puffiness.

on 1/7/2016 12:25:00 PM

After trying and HATING the Garnier BB Cream (Oily Skin) I tried this without expecting it to be any good. Man was I wrong. BEST concealer ever. I tend to prefer a really light, natural make up look and this is brilliant for every day, simple and basic. If you don't want a full faced very thick concealer but more a natural one to complement your natural beauty this is the one for you.

Pros: Very light product, glides on smoothly and the metal roller ball is great for puffy eyes. I have bad under eye circles and this really reduced the appearance of them. I always get told that I look fresh and rested (thank YOU Garnier).

Cons: The product really doesn't last long it wears off after about 4 - 6 hours however this is mainly to do with the fact that it is a very light product (think almost tinted moisturizer). The tube is small - however I don't use too much of it so it lasts a long time.

Love it have repurchased a couple of times and will continue to.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's worth purchasing! Works fine for an everyday natural look.This product is average, but gets the job done. It conceals nicely but not flawlessly. My skin tone is medium so the color suits me fine, but it's lame that it doesn't accommodate other skin tones. It definitely brightens but it tends to settle into fine lines so moisturize well before applying and blend blend blend.

Overall, I'm happy with the product especially since I've tried every drugstore concealer known to woman and none came even close to satisfactory, but it's overpriced for the size and brand and I'd rather put that money toward a high end concealer that works. Albeit, I've yet to find one that works for me and my skin tone yet. Oh, the woes of us women...

on 1/22/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an orange toned concealer which means it works well for dark circles. I haven't found it to crease if set properly with powder, otherwise it creases a lot. It isn't a full coverage and so if you have severe dark circles it probably wouldn't be enough by itself. I use it on light makeup days and it suffices, although I don't have huge under-eye darkness. It is good value for money- the tube lasts for ages. I'm undecided as to whether I would repurchase this.

on 1/15/2015 11:10:00 PM

*I bought this on a whim three days ago so while my review will be an informed one, if this product disagrees with my skin, i am unlikely to know yet*

Wow, wow, wow! Where have you been for the 15 years I've been experimenting with makeup?! Actually, where have you been for the past 5 years since my awful under eye circles started to show up?
I am not a fan of BB creams in general. i have a fair amount of acne scarring and pretty bad discoloration so the BB Creams I have tried cover about as much as my everyday moisturizer so i don't usually bother. When i picked this up, I was in the market for something to amp up my under eye concealer game. I already use NYX under eye corrector (in light) under my favourite concealer (Boujois Healthy mix concealer) but i still needed a little something extra to really cancel out my dark circles. This absolutely wipes them out!!! If you have fine lines, don't attempt to wear this without setting it. You will look like you have the under eyes of a 150 year old but if you set it with a powder (my fav is Ben Nye's Neutral powder. Never settles in my lines) it will last as long as you need it to. It is quite orange toned which is great for dark circles so be prepared to pop a little of your favourite concealer on top. All in all, this is a fabulous product and I will definitely be repurchasing again and again.

on 1/14/2015 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually buy the Garnier Anti Circle Eye Roller, in the color light. The shade
light worked well for my skin tone.
It did a good job to highlight and conceal the dark circle under my eyes.
Some days I did need an additional concealer under my eyes. But that
did not bother me. I liked how the roller would roll easily under my eye. It would leave a nice
cool refreshing feeling. I ran out of the product, which lasted a long time. I purchased
the new BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector because the one I usually buy was not
available. On the BB Cream eye roller, it reads "New Packaging. I do not like this
product. I bought in the shade light. It is different color. It is very beige. It doesn't
match my skin as well. Also the packing is different it is now in tube rather
rather than a wand. It still has the roller ball on top. But I find it doesn't roll
under the eye as well. There is also less product in this one. I am disappointed
in the new version. I don't think I would purchase this again.