Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%. Lanolin 13.5% Petrolatum 40.2% cocoa seed butter, beeswax, ozokerite polygycryl-3 beeswax, flavor, shea butter, avocado oil, alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, cyclopentasilixane, microcrystalline wax, camellia sinenis leaf extract, cyclohexasiloxane

on 10/13/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried this in every scent and my favorite is still the Lemon & Shea Butter followed by the Black tea & Raspberry or Black Cherry & Pomegranate. Sephora used to carry it but when they stopped I ordered it from drugstore.com. Now they are gone so I get it from the getjackblack.com website online. This is a holy grail because I've used it for over 10 years and I am never without it. I keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand and use it every single night before I go to sleep. If your lips are super chapped, it really doesn't do much for that. Nothing helps my chapped lips like Carmex. I use Carmex 1-2 days and then go back to my Jack Black. I always wake up with nicely moisturized lips. Love it! It's a staple for me unless they discontinue it.

on 10/6/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm. (Bye-bye, Carmex!) It’s the only one that has a decent spf (25 spf!) but doesn’t feel waxy. It’s definitely expensive for balm so I buy the triad or the quad holiday packages to save some $ each year.

on 6/29/2017 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I give this a 4.5, took off half a lippie because it sometimes doesn't stay put on my lips when I initially apply, smears so I get a bare spot with no balm on it. Otherwise this stuff is pretty perfect. Moisturizes, doesn't feel sticky, long lasting, packaging is great, has SPF and the price isn't bad either! I picked this up in Black Tea (sephora website said it's Black tea and Blackberry but my tube does not say blackberry on it), love the scent of this, it's unique compared to other lip balms. I find the consistency of this similar to aquaphor (which also works well on my lips) but the SPF and nice scent gives it the edge as a lip product. Would repurchase.

I never normally write reviews but felt compelled to write about this dream! I have been on the search for a good lip balm for years. I have chronically dry and painful lips. Have tried cheaper brands like vaseline, carmex burts bees, to high end dior and ormovizcia, all much of the same - don't really change the state of my lips at all.

This is the only one I have really noticed a difference with. When I rub my lips together (even after it has worn off) they feel so smooth and soft, and they look so healthy and plump.

Am so happy with this, also the shea butter scent is amazing, smells just like vanilla but not sickly. Don't waste your money on high end lip balms like me, this is where to go if you want to actually see lasting results. This is my new holy grail from now on.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff- can't beat the price. I purchased it for my husband and loved it so much, I got myself a tube as well. I use it daily to prep my lips for matte/ liquid lipsticks. Or I just fill my lips in with liner and throw this on top. It's not greasy, it stays put on your lips and makes them so soft. Love the squeeze tube. Not a fan of dipping my fingers in a pot of lip balm.

on 9/25/2017 12:03:00 AM

I love this lip balm. Great flavors, and the tube really does last. This is my go-to balm for slicking on before bed and I literally can't fall asleep if I don't have it! I loved the old Victoria's Secret lip balm pots, but they recently changed their formulas, and so I have struggled to find a replacement. Well- now I have found it. I originally got a foil sample in my Sephor order, and I loved it so much (was able to squeeze out 3 applications) I got online and ordered it as soon as I could. My local Sephora doesn't carry it :-(
If you need a lip balm give this a try!

I have only tried the original and the Lemon with Shea- but they were both great. Need more tubes so I can stash them in all my bags!

I wish I can give this a 10! My favorite lip balm. I don't drink nearly enough water so my lips dry out easily. Anytime that happens, I just need to apply this balm a few times over the course of the day to return my lips to a normal state. Applying it twice a day keeps my lips happy and healthy!

on 12/30/2016 12:50:00 PM

I can't live without this product... nothing works as well to heal and moisturize my dry lips. It's a thick consistency and I find it actually stays on my lips for a long time after I apply unlike many thin chapsticks. Shea is my favorite flavor! Wish it was cheaper.. but one tube tends to last me a couple months.

on 12/27/2016 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been obsessed with lip products for probably close to two decades, now. I have chronically dry skin and lips even when I'm properly hydrated.

This balm is my HG lip balm. It has a heavy texture (similar to something like Aquaphor), but because it doesn't have any petroleum in it, it sinks right in and the moisture stays. I have to use this so much less than other lip balms, plus it's rare to find something with such a high SPF that doesn't smell gross. It's a nice base for color if you blot it a bit, too. If my lips are really chapped (or if I'm on a plane), I'll put this on and the Aquaphor over it to seal it in, and that works even better.

I like the shea butter and the mint variety- some of the other smells are kind of funky for lips.

It's also great if my cuticles are really ragged. And I discovered this cold season that if I put it around my nose, it keeps it from getting dry and flaky from using so many tissues (and it doesn't break me out, eithert).

Give up your search and buy it now. Buy it for all your friends. It's a little pricey for a lip product but the tubes last forever - and I promise it's worth it.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This lip balm is great! I bought this with the shea butter & vitamin e scent and it smells good. It is very moisturizing and has somewhat of a thick consistency to it. The lip balm was especially great for use in the fall and winter since it prevented and protected my lips from dryness, cracking and peeling. I also love that it has spf 25 too.The only two things I would change about the product is it's price point (I wish it was little bit cheaper although when the holidays come around value sets are available and you save a bit more money that way) and the color of the product (I guess since this is a line originally based for men it's okay that the product applies on clear but it would be great in the future if they rolled out another lip balm line that was tinted). Overall, I love this product and will continue to use it!