Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%. Lanolin 13.5% Petrolatum 40.2% cocoa seed butter, beeswax, ozokerite polygycryl-3 beeswax, flavor, shea butter, avocado oil, alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, cyclopentasilixane, microcrystalline wax, camellia sinenis leaf extract, cyclohexasiloxane

I wish I can give this a 10! My favorite lip balm. I don't drink nearly enough water so my lips dry out easily. Anytime that happens, I just need to apply this balm a few times over the course of the day to return my lips to a normal state. Applying it twice a day keeps my lips happy and healthy!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This lip balm is great! I bought this with the shea butter & vitamin e scent and it smells good. It is very moisturizing and has somewhat of a thick consistency to it. The lip balm was especially great for use in the fall and winter since it prevented and protected my lips from dryness, cracking and peeling. I also love that it has spf 25 too.The only two things I would change about the product is it's price point (I wish it was little bit cheaper although when the holidays come around value sets are available and you save a bit more money that way) and the color of the product (I guess since this is a line originally based for men it's okay that the product applies on clear but it would be great in the future if they rolled out another lip balm line that was tinted). Overall, I love this product and will continue to use it!

on 7/12/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. My lips typically look chapped, but after I swipe some of this on, they look supple and hydrated for hours. I've tried everything on the market, and NOTHING compares to this. EOS, Burts Bees, Chapstick, Blistex, even plain old vaseline don't stand a chance. This product even lasts throughout eating and drinking, and is definitely worth the price.

I buy these babies like candy! I seriously have to have these on hand, because I literally suffer with chronically severe cracked/dry/peeling lips. It actually gets painful. So I have tried every "flavor" and the only one I didn't LOVE was the lemon & shea. But honestly, these SAVE me. Like if I put this on before bed, I wake up without the Sahara forming on my mouth. There is no better product out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG lipbalm. Better than anything else that I've tried. Cons are that I would prefer if there were a version without spf since I mostly use this at nighttime anyways and it's very pricey considering how easy it is to go through a tube.

on 5/18/2016 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't repurchase this product. It's not worth the price especially when I can buy Carmen for 2 dollars and it delivers better results for my lips. This jack black balm is very thick so may work for some. The mint has a tingling sensation that stays so if you have sensitive lips don't purchase that scent. I wouldn't spend my money on it but it does the job of moisturizing and not needing to reapply. Again I think the price point is just way off.

I got the "Natural Mint and Shea Butter SPF25" one in a selection of samples. This created a burning sensation almost instantly on my lips, and it only got worse with time (i.e., the pain doesn't go away ever). I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 3/19/2016 10:46:00 PM

My lips get very chapped and crack to the point that they'll slightly bleed. I've tried the lip balms/chapsticks from Fresh, Burts Bees and others, but I'd have to reapply either product at least three times a day to keep my lips moisturized. It was a nuisance.

I bought Jack Black in Black Tea on a rather impulse buy from Sephora and thought I was going to regret the price tag. After just one use, I think I'm sold.

I haven't had to reapply the Jack Black lip balm since using it last evening. It's been a full day already.

The viscosity is pretty similar to that of vaseline. I advice applying the lip balm sparingly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So i got this in Shea Butter and upon seeing all the rave reviews and seeing the ingredients i bought it. Well i have severely dry lips and have tried so many lip balms but this one SUCKS its basically petroleum literally 40% of it is petroleum it said it in the back of tube which i couldnt see before purchasing because it was covered and the first ingredients listed are all these nice oils, such as beeswax but they are the INactive ingredients but its vaseline just plain vaseline which makes my lips even more dry. do not get this just get vaseline

on 3/7/2016 12:13:00 AM

Pros:
-Worth the money!!!! Only lip chap I use now and it works, even in harsh and dry winter conditions
-Smells amazing
-Not sticky or oily
-My favorite one is the Black Tea & Blackberry - I find that it has a thicker consistency

Cons:
-NONE. Except, I probably wouldn't get the Mint flavour again because the consistency was too thin for my liking.