Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%. Lanolin 13.5% Petrolatum 40.2% cocoa seed butter, beeswax, ozokerite polygycryl-3 beeswax, flavor, shea butter, avocado oil, alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, cyclopentasilixane, microcrystalline wax, camellia sinenis leaf extract, cyclohexasiloxane

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff- can't beat the price. I purchased it for my husband and loved it so much, I got myself a tube as well. I use it daily to prep my lips for matte/ liquid lipsticks. Or I just fill my lips in with liner and throw this on top. It's not greasy, it stays put on your lips and makes them so soft. Love the squeeze tube. Not a fan of dipping my fingers in a pot of lip balm.

I never normally write reviews but felt compelled to write about this dream! I have been on the search for a good lip balm for years. I have chronically dry and painful lips. Have tried cheaper brands like vaseline, carmex burts bees, to high end dior and ormovizcia, all much of the same - don't really change the state of my lips at all.

This is the only one I have really noticed a difference with. When I rub my lips together (even after it has worn off) they feel so smooth and soft, and they look so healthy and plump.

Am so happy with this, also the shea butter scent is amazing, smells just like vanilla but not sickly. Don't waste your money on high end lip balms like me, this is where to go if you want to actually see lasting results. This is my new holy grail from now on.

on 12/30/2016 12:50:00 PM

I can't live without this product... nothing works as well to heal and moisturize my dry lips. It's a thick consistency and I find it actually stays on my lips for a long time after I apply unlike many thin chapsticks. Shea is my favorite flavor! Wish it was cheaper.. but one tube tends to last me a couple months.

on 12/27/2016 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been obsessed with lip products for probably close to two decades, now. I have chronically dry skin and lips even when I'm properly hydrated.

This balm is my HG lip balm. It has a heavy texture (similar to something like Aquaphor), but because it doesn't have any petroleum in it, it sinks right in and the moisture stays. I have to use this so much less than other lip balms, plus it's rare to find something with such a high SPF that doesn't smell gross. It's a nice base for color if you blot it a bit, too. If my lips are really chapped (or if I'm on a plane), I'll put this on and the Aquaphor over it to seal it in, and that works even better.

I like the shea butter and the mint variety- some of the other smells are kind of funky for lips.

It's also great if my cuticles are really ragged. And I discovered this cold season that if I put it around my nose, it keeps it from getting dry and flaky from using so many tissues (and it doesn't break me out, eithert).

Give up your search and buy it now. Buy it for all your friends. It's a little pricey for a lip product but the tubes last forever - and I promise it's worth it.

I wish I can give this a 10! My favorite lip balm. I don't drink nearly enough water so my lips dry out easily. Anytime that happens, I just need to apply this balm a few times over the course of the day to return my lips to a normal state. Applying it twice a day keeps my lips happy and healthy!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This lip balm is great! I bought this with the shea butter & vitamin e scent and it smells good. It is very moisturizing and has somewhat of a thick consistency to it. The lip balm was especially great for use in the fall and winter since it prevented and protected my lips from dryness, cracking and peeling. I also love that it has spf 25 too.The only two things I would change about the product is it's price point (I wish it was little bit cheaper although when the holidays come around value sets are available and you save a bit more money that way) and the color of the product (I guess since this is a line originally based for men it's okay that the product applies on clear but it would be great in the future if they rolled out another lip balm line that was tinted). Overall, I love this product and will continue to use it!

on 7/12/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. My lips typically look chapped, but after I swipe some of this on, they look supple and hydrated for hours. I've tried everything on the market, and NOTHING compares to this. EOS, Burts Bees, Chapstick, Blistex, even plain old vaseline don't stand a chance. This product even lasts throughout eating and drinking, and is definitely worth the price.

I buy these babies like candy! I seriously have to have these on hand, because I literally suffer with chronically severe cracked/dry/peeling lips. It actually gets painful. So I have tried every "flavor" and the only one I didn't LOVE was the lemon & shea. But honestly, these SAVE me. Like if I put this on before bed, I wake up without the Sahara forming on my mouth. There is no better product out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG lipbalm. Better than anything else that I've tried. Cons are that I would prefer if there were a version without spf since I mostly use this at nighttime anyways and it's very pricey considering how easy it is to go through a tube.

on 5/18/2016 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wouldn't repurchase this product. It's not worth the price especially when I can buy Carmen for 2 dollars and it delivers better results for my lips. This jack black balm is very thick so may work for some. The mint has a tingling sensation that stays so if you have sensitive lips don't purchase that scent. I wouldn't spend my money on it but it does the job of moisturizing and not needing to reapply. Again I think the price point is just way off.