Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%. Lanolin 13.5% Petrolatum 40.2% cocoa seed butter, beeswax, ozokerite polygycryl-3 beeswax, flavor, shea butter, avocado oil, alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, cyclopentasilixane, microcrystalline wax, camellia sinenis leaf extract, cyclohexasiloxane

on 11/25/2018 6:13:00 PM

Absolutely disgusting texture. Just not for me. Blistex is way better and cheaper

on 9/6/2018 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

(This is for the similar Moisture Therapy version in Mint)
Good lip balm that does the job. Not too sticky and packaging is convenient.

LOVE this lip balm. Before I discovered this I was using burts bees which required me to reapply about every 10 minutes (no joke). With this lip balm, I can go easily 5-6 hours without applying - while sipping water, coffee, booze, eating, etc. A little goes a long way, a tube lasts a while (maybe a month), and it feels awesome. Only downside - be careful getitng it around your mustache area, I broke out a bit from it getting there.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Best lip balm ever. I have the Shea & Vitamin E (smells like vanilla to me), Grapefruit & Ginger, and Black tea & Blackberry. I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite it would probably be the grapefruit. I tried 4 different Burt's Bees balms and never understood why people loved them so much. The Jack Black feels sooo much better. The only other lip balms I enjoy just as much are the tubes from 100% Pure, especially their cherry balm.

on 7/14/2018 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this lip balm. It protects and actually moisturizes. I prefer the Black Tea "flavor". I have bought this twice because I lost the first one out of my pocket whilst riding my bike. Which leads me to one of the cons. The round, smooth top and wedge-shaped tube seem to cause it to slip out of my jeans pocket, even when I am not riding. The other con is the price. It's $10 CAD and it's too expensive to keep losing on the street.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have bought this balm for my husband several times, and I always end up using his (or just stealing a tube from time to time.) He likes it, and so do I. It is smooth and moisturizing, and I like it to maintain soft lips. If my lips are very chapped this isn't really enough to completely heal them, but it does soothe them. If I use it frequently, I do notice that my lips get chapped less often. I like the packaging as well, even though it is a little hard to see how much product is left. For the price, though, this is an amazing balm.

on 4/16/2018 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Magic.
Basically it's minty Aquaphor, and not much different formula than Carmex but seems to work better on my lips.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

The best lip balm I've ever used. Turns even the driest, flakiest lips into plush pillows. Amazingly moisturizing formula aside, it's super affordable and the packaging makes application so easy, unlike those tins you have to dip your fingers into. Being a mint addict, I've only bothered with the Mint flavor, but the other varieties sound just as tempting.

on 12/21/2017 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the Shea Butter version of this. It reminds me of Vaseline but creamier, and the Shea Butter has a mild vanilla scent to it which I happen to love. This balm goes on clear but does not look shiny or greasy, it coats the lips and provides SPF25 while protecting your lips from dryness. It also seems to last longer on my lips than other balms. Having to reapply balm continuously is a real pet peeve of mine. If a balm wears off quickly there is no way it is penetrating enough to moisturize my lips. This one is a keeper for me. Highly recommend.

on 12/8/2017 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is HG without a doubt. No other lip balm works as well as this one. I especially notice the effectiveness now as it’s been so dry and my lips are screaming for moisture. I also use this before applying liquid lipsticks - just remove it before you apply the lipstick otherwise the lipstick will move. My favorite scent is the grapefruit - smells so refreshing and clean. I keep at least 3 of these on hand at all times.

Popular Lip Treatments