Dr. miracle's Deep conditioning treatment

Dr. miracle's Deep conditioning treatment

3.3

on 4/3/2016 5:03:00 PM

I bought this product today for my very dry brittle caucasian hair as I had seen a youtuber recommend it.. I was aware this product was made for african hair and I knew if it didnt turn out well I could always wash it again *lol*

I first washed my hair with a shampoo and put and left the treatment on my covered hair (cling film) for roughly an hour as recommended. As I was applying the product I felt it do its job which left a nice and cold prickling sensation on my scalp :)

I then washed the product out and for the first time in about 5 years I could comb through my hair like a hot knife through butter (I was amazed) Also I have been suffering from very very dry scalp for 3 years this disapeared with the product completely!!!!

Yes it did leave my hair quite oily but my hair is in desparate need of oil and moisture at the moment and its what I wanted in the first place!

My damaged and brittle lengths have gotten so much better after just one treatment and they seem to be not so stiff and straw like anymore..

I'm very happy with the product and am definately going to be repurchasing :))

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok people, this is for African American hair...read the ingredients. Mineral oil is right there in the top which can work great for AA hair but usually not so much for normal condition white hair. I'm not African American , I'm hispanic/white with strait hair and I love this conditioner! My hair is extremely bleach damaged and it soaks up protein and leaks moisture. The mineral oil in this effective coats my hair and prevents moisture loss. The vitamin e makes it so soft. I love the tingle too! It feels so fresh. After using this my hair smells great, is super soft and silky and doesn't break every time I touch it! I have used better, but for the price its a home run. If you are white/asian/latina and your hair isn't severely damaged this probably will leave you hair feeling quite greasy , but that's on you for using a product not suited for your hair type so don't give it a bad review! That's misleading.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/1/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I really don't understand all the negative reviews. This is the best deep conditioning treatment I've ever used, and I'm just about the fussiest person with my hair and products.
I've tried a lot of home treatments and this is the only ones I've bought again, the only one which leaves my hair soft, silky, smooth and manageable.
I have naturally soft, tightly coiled, fine textured 4c hair. I never use work heat and works great.
White people: don't rate this product since you know its not made for white hair. The low rating is unfair and biased.

on 5/28/2014 1:41:00 AM

Unfortunately I did not read the ingredients and did not notice that it had Mineral oil. It weighed my hair down and it was super oily and unmanageable.... I picked this up at my local Winco and it was cheap (packet form). I believe it's for African American hair only. I have thick wavy hair and this made my hair greasy... I like how it had no sulfate or parabens...and the scent was nice and very subtle...
But the mineral oil made it super greasy :(

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought 2 packs of these at CVS/Pharmacy, there was a sale on them at the time. I've only used one of the packages so far, and there was enough product in one package for me to use for two wash days. I have a relaxed hair, about 2/3 weeks after my last relaxer. I used the product with heat the first time and I can't really complain about the results. The second time, I just left it on my hair for an hour. Both times I experienced a tingling sensation which I liked. I didn't try detangling my hair with it on and I wouldn't suggest it. It did make my hair feel soft.

This deep conditioning treatment is the worst I've ever used in my entire life. The brand does sound very professional and good but to my horror this product does nothing good but leaves your hair feeling so damn oily. As if I didn't wash my hair for more than a week. I'm sure I rinsed it off properly. I always try to convince myself that the product is good so that I won't feel bad for wasting money. But this product is so bad to the extend that not only I feel bad for wasting money on it, my hair is now so oily and disgustingly flat that I feel like shit!!!!!! I bought this in Johannesburg and it cost like 3-4 sgd. DON'T BUY THIS SHIT . Argh