Sally Hansen Triple Strong Nail Fortifier

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've bought this with 40% off but when I run out I'll gladly buy it again full price. I got it in winter , the time when my nails are normally weak and fragile and don't usually grow at all. Within a couple uses, they started to grow faster, thicker and stronger than ever. I use it as a base coat and it doesn't shorten the wearing time for any of my polishes. I'm very content with this product. I also like the packaging because the brush goes almost all the way down and doesn't end at 2/3 of the bottle like many do. There's a decent amount of product as well, I've been actively using it for about 4-5 months and have only used up half of it. Do recommend.

I have been trying to find a nail treatment base coat to help my nails grow longer. It is a nail fortifier but I used it as a base coat and a top coat. I use it for a base coat to help harden my nails to grow longer and use it as a top coat because this products helps whatever nail color I apply with it, to last longer. It's also very quick drying. Compared to a few nail hardener and fortifier that I had tried, this is the best because it doesn't chip. It will last up to at least a week without chipping, by using it alone. It has helped me to getting the long nails that I've always dreamed of. Now I don't think I can go without this product. Just bought it a month ago and it's already half way through.

Popular Treatments