Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.5

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 11/8/2014 10:22:00 AM

I wasted my money on this one. This was not nearly moisturizing enough and the scent was really overpowering. I have oily skin and I felt like my face was tight, I can only imagine what someone with dry skin would opine. I could not use this long enough to determine if it had any long-term benefits.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the only Michael Todd product that I'd encourage people to purchase in the midst of all these fake positive reviews out there, the heavily sponsored blog posts/videos, etc.

This moisturizer is very lightweight, and smells pretty nice too. I've noticed an improvement in my skin's texture. It -slightly- broke me out in my first days of usage, but I guess my skin adjusted because after a few weeks of usage it looks nice and healthy! I apply at night, and sometimes I mix it in with my BB cream in the morning if I want super super light coverage and more moisture.

The one MAJOR negative I have about this product, but didn't take an overall lippie off for, is the packaging. The packaging is SO CHEAP that it's almost funny, considering Michael Todd prices are a bit up there. It's this thin, light plastic that makes the container almost feel empty, and is already cracking in the lid. The pump occasionally will get stuck... the cheap packaging is just unacceptable despite the awesome product inside.