Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Michael Todd True Organics Citrus Cream Moisturizer

3.3

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Juice, Hibiscus Sp. (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Dl-panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Deliciosa (Mandarin) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonium (Lemon) Essential Oil, Citrus Arauntifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Essential Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Essential Oil, Citric Acid

on 8/7/2015 3:12:00 PM

This moisturizer is a god-send, honestly I have to use a moisturizer after I cleanse my face or my skin just gets overly dry or overly oily. I found this citrus cream moisturizer in my sample pack one time and I fell in love!

It has a light citrus scent, no fragrance involved! YAyy

The cream isn't too thick and comes in an airless pump bottle to help give you just the right amount of product each time. I have normal to acne prone skin that is fair in color, I get the occasional period breakout but after using the moisturizer I don't have to worry about my pores getting oily or my skin flaking due to the loss of moisture. It's been a great moisturizer for myself and I would suggest giving it a try.

on 4/29/2014 6:15:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! It moisturizes my skin perfectly and it really balances my skin out. I don't have any oil or dry patches like I used to. The smell is a pretty strong organic herb citrus, which I don't mind but could bug others. My skin also feels really plump and firm after using. Will re purchase for sure!

on 4/27/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a couple of months. Not every night tho. It is HIGHLY fragranced and the smell actually irritates my eyes. When you apply this, there are some granules that you can feel as you rub it into your skin, which I didn't care for. The reason I gave this two lippies instead of one is because it didn't break me out and it kept me hydrated (nighttime only). I wouldn't purchase this if you have any sensitivities to smell.

on 2/24/2014 11:07:00 AM

This is a perfect moisturizer for those of you with dry skin like mine. It has a very organic aroma to the cream, not to strong or potent i was always worried my boyfriend would say my face smelled like an orange.... but it didn't.

Also this is very moisturizing without turning my dry face into oily skin. It balances out my Ph in my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed all day long. I've been using this for about two months and absolutely love the product. You should try!

on 2/20/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Context: where I live, it's semi-arid and cold, so winters = terribly dry skin. I have to be very picky about the products I use as to avoid shrivelling away.

I've never used a moisturizer that gave me alligator skin the way this did. I got it in the dry skin sampler pack and two days later, I looked in the mirror and noticed gigantic scaly patches. Super, super gross. No moisturizing element at all. Needless to say, the moment I got home I had to exfoliate the crap out of my skin. It was disappointing because I really liked everything else in the set. Might end up using the rest of the sample as a hand lotion or something. I do like the scent and the texture doesn't bother me like other reviewers have mentioned. Might be worth a shot if you live in a more humid climate. I'll be sticking with my clinique moisturizing lotion - nothing else cuts it in this dry weather!

on 5/22/2013 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This moisturiser smells nice. It also feels nice to apply. Stays a bit oily on the skin for a while...I prefer my moisturisers to soak into my skin as soon as I've applied them. I can't wear this during the day as there is no SPF, so I only use it at night. I haven't noticed any changes in my skin..my skin is no worse or better. I've used much better moisturisers and I would not buy this product again for a number of reasons...1. I live in Australia so I've got to order from America 2. I don't like how it stays a bit oily on the skin after applicaton 3. No SPF which in my opinion is the number 1 anti-aging product (I'm for prevention, not treatment).
I expected more from this raved about product. I give it a C.